Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do i send an Invoice after the auction

Default How do i send an Invoice after the auction

I see a letter i in a red box to send an invoice.............but there is no link for the invoice, does anybody know how to send invoices?

thanks

The automatic invoicing system is for platinum members only. Yoy will need to emaul your buyer an invoice from your email.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    The automatic invoicing system is for platinum members only. Yoy will need to emaul your buyer an invoice from your email.
    I don't think emauling is allowed on here.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    assuming you mean 'email' - how does that work? I have bought lots of items from sellers here and wait for an invoice before paying.

I have only had one seller not able to send an invoice and I really dont think my accountant would accept an email record of a business expense.

Isnt there a way to send individual invoices manually through the site as not having this facility on an auction venue is a new one for me.

View deelancs's Feedback (+670)
    All-About deelancs
    View deelancs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi I can confirm that silver members cannot send an invoice, unless by email its a basic selling tool so if silver members can sell then surely this facility should be included for all sellers not just platinum/gold, I have only sold two items and have found it rather frustrating that I have to leave the site to sort out invoice etc. The AAL is useless for silver members as they dont seem to be able to use it unless Im missing something! My first buyer was very patient with me, told me where to find/send invoice then got back to me saying sorry didnt realise you were silver you cant send invoices.
    Not a professional approach. Can we silver members please have this facility babble over

View GinaMichele's Feedback (+20)
    All-About GinaMichele
    View GinaMichele's Listings
    Forum Posts

I find it quite disturbing that anyone selling on any auction site can not have access to invoices regardless of what grade they are. I think that should be made standard to all sellers. After all we are trying to promote this site and get it as popular as feebay. This isn't going to happen unless the basics are there for all to use and an invoice in an auction site is a basic tool, not a luxury.
    Personalised Gifts for your loved ones at:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/AnythingGoes

I’m ready to tell you my secret now.......................I see daft people

Quote Originally Posted by voddiemonster View Post
    I find it quite disturbing that anyone selling on any auction site can not have access to invoices regardless of what grade they are. I think that should be made standard to all sellers. After all we are trying to promote this site and get it as popular as feebay. This isn't going to happen unless the basics are there for all to use and an invoice in an auction site is a basic tool, not a luxury.
    I totally agree with you maybe we should put this to gazza

I agree as well (although I have no idea who gazza is). I made my first sale on ebid today. I run a small business and usually sell on your rival site.

I don't know what I am going to do now though, as I usually print a copy invoice for my sales ledger. The facility is there on ebay not only to send invoices to customers, but also to print them - containing the information us sellers need to keep as part of the LEGAL OBLIGATIONS of running a business.

Hayley

Quote Originally Posted by ega01hst View Post
    I agree as well (although I have no idea who gazza is). I made my first sale on ebid today. I run a small business and usually sell on your rival site.

I don't know what I am going to do now though, as I usually print a copy invoice for my sales ledger. The facility is there on ebay not only to send invoices to customers, but also to print them - containing the information us sellers need to keep as part of the LEGAL OBLIGATIONS of running a business.

Hayley
    If you look at the ended auction page, you'll see 'confirmation email sent to ....' click on that & you'll have all the info you need & you can print that for your records.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

View GinaMichele's Feedback (+20)
    All-About GinaMichele
    View GinaMichele's Listings
    Forum Posts

I dont think an email is still the same as having a required invoice for accounts paperwork though, i could be wrong.
    Personalised Gifts for your loved ones at:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/AnythingGoes

I’m ready to tell you my secret now.......................I see daft people

Thread Information