Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hi all

Smile Hi all

We are new here, come over from eBay for various reasons
    we have listed for about a week now but with very little views and no sales as yet
    while i understand this is not eBay or as big as eBay as yet, we have listed our goods exactly the same as we did on eBay, with eBay we were hitting around 15 sales a day with the same method as we are using here

( 15 sales a day is all we really wish for, more would be excellent)

we have emailed all of our previous customers (which took what felt like a zillion years)
    but still no joy as yet.
    any advice would be greatly welcome to get this up and running on here as we quite like the site, and it is very user friendly so far
    one thing we do understand is that without feedback people don't have trust in the seller but without buyers we cant get feedback.
    we have plastered our eBid link all over Facebook too, people are adding us there but prefer to buy off us there rather than here, even though we explained it is safer for them to buy from us on ebid as they have security of ebids help should (in the extremely rare case) any problems arise,
    but they don't seem to worry about that and trust and purchase from us on Facebook as they have PayPal security,

so if there is anything else we can do on here or settings to change we really would like to know as were here for the long haul and want to make this work
    Maybe that's the only answer, time, just gotta keep waiting for the sales and build up a reputation ?

enough of my waffle now

Thanks all

Vince & Anna

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Hi all

Quote Originally Posted by occasions.occasion View Post
    We are new here....
    any advice would be greatly welcome ...

so if there is anything else we can do on here or settings to change we really would like to know
    Vince & Anna
    Hi Vince and Anna, Welcome to the Forum.

Using RUS, no Thumbnails, no Store etc ~ have a look at this light hearted thread ~ hopefully it might help.

http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...o-sell-on-eBid

Hi Cheaver,
    Thanks for posting back to us, that link you gave us made us giggle,
    We will go through that step by step and set ourselves right up with it and hopefully make a good thing out of eBid
    Thanks again

Vince & Anna

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Cheaver,
    Thanks for posting back to us, that link you gave us made us giggle,
    We will go through that step by step and set ourselves right up with it and hopefully make a good thing out of eBid
    Thanks again

Vince & Anna
    I'm so glad you enjoyed it ~ hopefully it will help you.

You have lovely items & your pics are superb. I really hope you will stay for the longer term and enjoy it here on eBid.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

We are new here, come over from eBay for various reasons
    we have listed for about a week now but with very little views and no sales as yet
    while i understand this is not eBay or as big as eBay as yet, we have listed our goods exactly the same as we did on eBay, with eBay we were hitting around 15 sales a day with the same method as we are using here

( 15 sales a day is all we really wish for, more would be excellent)

we have emailed all of our previous customers (which took what felt like a zillion years)
    but still no joy as yet.
    any advice would be greatly welcome to get this up and running on here as we quite like the site, and it is very user friendly so far
    one thing we do understand is that without feedback people don't have trust in the seller but without buyers we cant get feedback.
    we have plastered our eBid link all over Facebook too, people are adding us there but prefer to buy off us there rather than here, even though we explained it is safer for them to buy from us on ebid as they have security of ebids help should (in the extremely rare case) any problems arise,
    but they don't seem to worry about that and trust and purchase from us on Facebook as they have PayPal security,

so if there is anything else we can do on here or settings to change we really would like to know as were here for the long haul and want to make this work
    Maybe that's the only answer, time, just gotta keep waiting for the sales and build up a reputation ?

enough of my waffle now

Thanks all

Vince & Anna
    good attitude reputation, i like it,,, long haul, even better, = dedication so refreshing to see some one whos positive

welcome to ebid.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi and welcome to eBid.

What Cheaver said re: RUS and thumbnails (use gallery listing option for thumbnails), stores, etc.. Many members use social media to plug their listings for sale, also you can use the Plug Your Auctions section of the forum, (1 post per 24 hours, delete/close old post before starting new one). Also IMHO offering international shipping whenever possible is a good way to go, as it increases your potential customer base.

Good luck and best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information