Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

**Thank you - makes tea and tip-toes out again*

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all have had cuppa & crept out as well .Sgt must be having a lie in.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Hi all have had cuppa & crept out as well .Sgt must be having a lie in.
    No such luck Lieutenant Maplegin. I've been up for hours but have been busy as the plasterer should be arriving any minute. He just about finished boarding the walls yesterday and I hope he is going to make a start on the floor today as he's on another job tomorrow. Sigh, he's so sloooooow, it's been two weeks now and it's only a small bathroom. The first coat of plaster should have been on long ago and drying out but there's been a couple of days where he seemed to do virtually nothing and another couple where he's been working elsewhere. I'm so fed up with all the mess.

New recruits :- 253

Member numbers :- 1,083,565

well I think we have found a good builder at last infact he will do anything, he charges £150 a day but if he finishes one thing early he will say "what else do you need doing" and set off doing it, my roof is still holding out any way. We have the gas man coming back on Wednesday to talk to us as I have compained about the utter pigs ear they have made of it, first I checked with british gas and asked if we had a combi installed would the system leek like a sieve they said no, so then I asked them why there British gas inspector had lied to us and demolished one of our bed rooms making it now US, it now looks like kenedy space centre and devalude the house and stopped us having a possible en suite to our bedroom, they could not answere that, So I know how you feel sarge, screem at him the problem is he knows you have another bathroom so he is in no hurry.

Well he has gone again after three hours and is not coming back until Tuesday afternoon. It's not even worth trying to clean up as all the dust will be back then.

Never mind just got three new listings on.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Much better than cleaning

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

No point in cleaning up Sarg, it'll only be there again on Tuesday,

Please have listed ephemera & some Devon cards in somers store so thats 9 new listings.

Buttons we will keep everything crossed that this workman works out.time you had some luck,

Time to go & think of doing a roast dinner, oh well at least thats not a salade today.

well what he has done for me so far has been fine, even unblocked next doors drain that they refused to get done and was flooding my house front, roofs holding fine so far. has said he will paint the front of the house without hireing cherry pickers or towers like the cry baby over the road from us wants.
    We got a thow in steak diane from asda cause I cant be bothered, like you once said can't be bothered to eat sometime, too much trouble.

I am new to ebid just signed up about 15 min. ago. I am very excited to start selling on here will be listing all this week. Sooooo how many are from *bay?

Quote Originally Posted by fashionsavings View Post
    I am new to ebid just signed up about 15 min. ago. I am very excited to start selling on here will be listing all this week. Sooooo how many are from *bay?
    Oooooh goodie, the clump of a new recruit's army boots ! Welcome to the eBid barracks Private Fashion. I shall show you to the mess in a moment (mine's a large gin and tonic ! ) for your compulsory induction drink (yippee !). There I shall explain to you how to guard your listings with your life to get us to that wonderful 7 million listings mark. Our army motto is 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site'

Loads of us used to be on the other side Private Fashion and some are still on both sites. I used to be a bronze power seller there until they started making all the rediculous changes in 2008.

Thread Information