Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: if banned no way to come back

View TonyBridger's Feedback (+252)
    All-About TonyBridger
    View TonyBridger's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: if banned no way to come back

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post
    Well, it appears they are here and using a different(?) account............or do I just need more coffee? Maybe they are just a buyer now.The old was Seller+, the new is individual. Both have a line through.
    I have just looked and it appears the OP's new account has also been suspended. Maybe due to the fact you are not allowed more than one account on here without special permission
    My posts only state my own opinions, unless I've stolen them from someone else

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by halfbloodprince305 View Post
    went through the so called help e-mailed ebid they never replied back
    Your ticket was replied to and returned as undeliverable from Yahoo's mail servers.

I'd advise opening another support ticket and make sure you use a working email address so that you can receive replies ok.
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Well i had a similar thing happen the other day my account was banned due to my computer iffying up a little, I used the ticket system to contact ebid support and they wer BRILLIANT, prompt in reply, friendly, professional and really helpful, as id no idea how things had occurred but they were more than guiding and made me feel ok about the glitch that had occurred. On another site, you could well wait ages to talk to or be emailed by a real person, who has real dialect and not just a script.

So my suggestion is try again

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quite a few people have been complaining that their accounts are inaccessible after they have reported emails we've sent them as spam. We don't send spam so please don't report any of our emails as spam, it affects our reputation with email providers greatly when this happens.

Please visit My eBid > My eMails and turn off any emails you dont want. Also some people have been reporting forum thread subscriptions as spam, please, if you don't want it don't sign up for it, and definitely don't mark it as spam when it hits your inbox.

Thanks.
    Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

View terry5732's Feedback (+1374)
    All-About terry5732
    View terry5732's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Your ticket was replied to and returned as undeliverable from Yahoo's mail servers.

I'd advise opening another support ticket and make sure you use a working email address so that you can receive replies ok.
    Can a person with a suspended account log in to open a support ticket?
    My clutter

I don't play the reserve game

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

If he can't he's already in communication with Gazza via the forum!

A PM will sort things out if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by terry5732 View Post
    Can a person with a suspended account log in to open a support ticket?
    I was able to

Quite a few people have been complaining that their accounts are inaccessible after they have reported emails we've sent them as spam. We don't send spam so please don't report any of our emails as spam, it affects our reputation with email providers greatly when this happens.

Please visit My eBid > My eMails and turn off any emails you dont want. Also some people have been reporting forum thread subscriptions as spam, please, if you don't want it don't sign up for it, and definitely don't mark it as spam when it hits your inbox.

Thanks.
    Gazza
    Gazza this is what seemingly happened to me but i know for a fact iv never reported anything in my life as spam, so how would this have happened, support said i may not have been aware and it was done in error but this is worrying as if im not aware how i did it then how can it not happen again, im 100% certain it wasnt me personally and no one else uses my computer, could the computer do it by itself.

Quite a few people have been complaining that their accounts are inaccessible after they have reported emails we've sent them as spam.
    the "problem" is, as maplegin has found out on a few occasions to her cost, that AOL sometimes take it upon themselves to place emails in the spam folder "just for the fun of it", and not just eBids emails but "ordinary" ones as well including one's from her kids.... so it is not always the members fault they end up in spam..... mind you the guys in support soon sort it out when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Busylizzy59 View Post
    Gazza this is what seemingly happened to me but i know for a fact iv never reported anything in my life as spam, so how would this have happened, support said i may not have been aware and it was done in error but this is worrying as if im not aware how i did it then how can it not happen again, im 100% certain it wasnt me personally and no one else uses my computer, could the computer do it by itself.
    snap... sort of

Thread Information