eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Free Webhosting!

View humanist's Feedback (+1011)
    All-About humanist
    View humanist's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Free Webhosting!

Hi VibroHeaven. Just wondering... are you using the free webspace to sell adult items? I noticed that the first item on the terms & conditions of the free site says: " No adult content of any kind. Account will be suspended if any kind of adult content will be discovered or reported ".

Will you be allowed to sell your adult goods without the threat of suspension?

Forum Lurker
    Kettering, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View vibroheaven's Feedback (+248)
    All-About vibroheaven
    View vibroheaven's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humanist View Post
    Hi VibroHeaven. Just wondering... are you using the free webspace to sell adult items? I noticed that the first item on the terms & conditions of the free site says: " No adult content of any kind. Account will be suspended if any kind of adult content will be discovered or reported ".

Will you be allowed to sell your adult goods without the threat of suspension?
    Hi,

No I'm not selling adult goods on there, on the original site I signed up with those terms and conditions were not there!

I have been searching the internet and come across a forum where people advertise to host your sites for free! I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name the forum but there seems to be a lot of companies out there wanting to host your sites!

View humanist's Feedback (+1011)
    All-About humanist
    View humanist's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have several sites hosted on one of these free hosting providers. In general the service is very good, but there is one problem that I have found. The entire domain seems to be 'blacklisted' by Facebook for some reason. When I put a link to any of my sites on facebook - either in my contact details or even as a link in a message - the link is disabled. There is no explanation for this. I can only assume that so many sites based on these servers have been reported as unsavoury in some way that the powers that be have decided to just block access to the whole domain from being promoted on Facebook.

Here's a link to one of my sites - just to test if eBid allow links to it!

http://thedirt.webatu.com/index.html

Thread Information