eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: We haven't had pet pics for a while

Default Re: We haven't had pet pics for a while

Quote Originally Posted by iwiw60 View Post

The mother instinct never goes away . . .
    How wonderful

Wow Iv just been reading about your lovely dogs bravery and fight to get through all his surgery, he looks fantastic and all power to you, what a wonderful owner, you deserve a best dog mum/dad award

Love the photos

Iv really enjoyed looking through this thread, everyone has some lovely pets, especially Bills aligator, Blimey Impressive, does he/she eat a lot LOL LOL

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busylizzy59 View Post
    Such Lovely photos

Heres my little man Hugo, he feels the cold in the winter and loves his jumpers

In this one he was getting ready to be pounced on

And then this happened lol
    Awwww, what a cutie! I just love the jumper, did you make it yourself?

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Many of the photos seem to have vanished from this thread since the forum updates, I've just uploaded my original ones again.

Whisper had the operation on his right leg on 6th of April, then 6 weeks later he had to have the plates removed from his left leg as they were coming loose.

It's going to take a long time to build up his muscle strength again, but as you can see from the photos posted earlier he's making good progress. There is still a possibility that the plates ion his right leg will require removal at some point, but we'll cross that bridge if we come to it.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Whisper is definitely looking great, fingers crossed things go as staright forward as they can from now on in for him

On my little mans Coats/jumpers, I cant knit for toffees lol, I have a lovely friend who knits gorgeous little dog jumpers and beautiful blankets, I must see if she would open a shop here as they are very reasonable and well made, all my dogs have them even the big ones LOL, well they cant be left out now, we live on a farm and in the winter it gets freezing here. Must admit only one of our big dogs love the jumpers but all biggies love thier coats
    I will have to post a pic of our big lad Jasper in his jumper looking very Miffed LOL Its Mabels now

This thread is great gets you away from the mundanity of life and makes you remember whats important

Have a lovely Sunday everyone whats left of it

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  SDC11153.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  332.9 KB

Here is our black cat - officially Phoebe but in reality called "Little Black Cat". She came from Cats Protection and had 2 litters of kittens before she was a year old - her first owners took her to CP when they found she was pregnant for the second time. The second litter all died but she fostered a couple of orphans which helped her as she had milk and the instinct to feed, as well as helping her fosterer who would have been night-feeding the kittens otherwise. Now she has been with us for 11 years and she has given up the kitten habit!
    Last edited by madelaine; 3rd July 2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Little Black Cat is looking good for her age, shes sounds like a lovely girl

Everytime Hugo gets wet he shivers, so we thought lets get a rain coat for the warmer months, well here is the first try LOL, His face says it all really, oh and his refusal to move LOL, I hasten to add this was the first and last time her wore it LOL

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busylizzy59 View Post
    Everytime Hugo gets wet he shivers, so we thought lets get a rain coat for the warmer months, well here is the first try LOL, His face says it all really, oh and his refusal to move LOL, I hasten to add this was the first and last time her wore it LOL

Awwww, what a cutie! I just love the outfits, my doggie won't wear a thing, even in Wintertime.

Madelaine, love the cat pic, looks just like my black cat Bandit, is yours a "talker", too?

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information