Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: TrafficSwarm your eBid shops !

Quote Originally Posted by onsafelines View Post
    I signed up to TrafficSwarm about a week ago. Set up two links, one to Ebid and one to my website. It does appear to push traffic to both sites, although with little success at this point, but I guess this depends on what your selling to a larger degree... Whether-or-not this will be beneficial in the longer-term remains to be seen.
    I think it will be beneficial to us all not so much for direct sales but to get the eBid name out there. Hopefully if there are enough eBid links being thrown up they will begin to stick in people's memory even in the 20 second time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by gemlea11 View Post
    I too signed up about a week ago, and according to the numbers, I've had lots of hits on both my website (which links to my eBid shop catagories) and directly to my eBid shop. The only problem is, I find it quite addictive! I really must get a life!!!!!!!
    lol - I know what you mean it's - 'I'll just finish this page' or 'I might as well carry on and make it to the next 100 credits' !

Default Re: TrafficSwarm your eBid shops !

Oh well done to eBid member Kodoku I keep coming across your eBid links on Traffic Swarm !
    It's good to see people actively promoting getting the eBid name out there.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View MilkyMalky's Feedback (+223)
    All-About MilkyMalky
    View MilkyMalky's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for bumping this, I'll have a look into this later on. Sounds intriguing and it can only help awareness of eBid.
    Selling Magic: The Gathering cards on eBid from the UK.

Check out my auctions below:

Quote Originally Posted by MilkyMalky View Post
    Thanks for bumping this, I'll have a look into this later on. Sounds intriguing and it can only help awareness of eBid.
    My pleasure, hope to bump into you over there ! Every shop link put out there will help the eBid name get better known.

View Kodoku's Feedback (+25)
    All-About Kodoku
    View Kodoku's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Oh well done to eBid member Kodoku I keep coming across your eBid links on Traffic Swarm !
    It's good to see people actively promoting getting the eBid name out there.
    Oh? I was starting to give up on this thing as I've having troubles accessing the site to get credits lately. If it's actually getting seen though I may well persevere. Thanks

Hi.
    I tottally agree. I promote ebid everywhere I go.
    Infact I had a guy come up to me at one of our fairs and the first thing he said your on ebid site now instead of feebay.
    I aksed him how he new and he replied my mate showed me a keyring you sent him.
    It does really work for a few £'s I am getting the returns.
    He spent over £30 with me.
    Also I always have leaflets on show for people to take.
    Keep up the good work.
    It will get there in the end.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Oh? I was starting to give up on this thing as I've having troubles accessing the site to get credits lately. If it's actually getting seen though I may well persevere. Thanks
    I had a few days where it seemed very slow with page turning so I emailed them and it seems to have settled down again now.

Woohoo within two minutes of collecting credits today I had come across links for mewsgoods and graphskill - keep up the good work let's get the eBid name out there !

Quote Originally Posted by Snap2Products View Post
    Hi.
    I tottally agree. I promote ebid everywhere I go.
    Infact I had a guy come up to me at one of our fairs and the first thing he said your on ebid site now instead of feebay.
    I aksed him how he new and he replied my mate showed me a keyring you sent him.
    It does really work for a few £'s I am getting the returns.
    He spent over £30 with me.
    Also I always have leaflets on show for people to take.
    Keep up the good work.
    It will get there in the end.

Dave
    Any kind of promotional work is good for all the sellers here. Who knows what a newbie might buy when they land on the site? If everybody does their bit then it benefits everybody here in the long run. Keep at it Dave.

Thread Information