Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Only 1 shipping option is shown on my invoice

View aftech's Feedback (+493)
    All-About aftech
    View aftech's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Only 1 shipping option is shown on my invoice

I sent an invoice to a buyer and out of curiosity copied it to myself. I saw there was only the first shipping option available on the invoice. There should be 2 more options. What's going on? The invoice was for this listing.

Quote Originally Posted by aftech View Post
    I sent an invoice to a buyer and out of curiosity copied it to myself. I saw there was only the first shipping option available on the invoice. There should be 2 more options. What's going on? The invoice was for this listing.
    Your buyers are in the U.S. as are you. I checked your 3 shipping options to the U.S. and they are all the same, "Other Courier Service", and you give three different prices for what appears to be the same service. Maybe this is the problem that is tripping up the invoice system, you appear to offer only one distinct shipping option at three price levels. What does the online version of your invoice say? I have been ranting a long time that the online and e-mail versions of the invoice are distinct and problematic. Log in, go to your items sold, and choose "view invoice" and see if three options are visible there.
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

View aftech's Feedback (+493)
    All-About aftech
    View aftech's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marschenegger View Post
    Your buyers are in the U.S. as are you. I checked your 3 shipping options to the U.S. and they are all the same, "Other Courier Service", and you give three different prices for what appears to be the same service. Maybe this is the problem that is tripping up the invoice system, you appear to offer only one distinct shipping option at three price levels. What does the online version of your invoice say? I have been ranting a long time that the online and e-mail versions of the invoice are distinct and problematic. Log in, go to your items sold, and choose "view invoice" and see if three options are visible there.
    We choose courier based on buyer's address. That's why we can't stick to a specific courier. So you think if it was USPS Priority, USPS Priority, USPS Priority it would show up as 3 options? (just a testing scenario) Any experience anyone? The emailed invoice looks like the online invoice. IMHO, delivery time and cost are important to buyer not the courier. As long as delivery time and cost are specified, the courier choice is up to the seller. Yes there is a lot of room for improvement for ebid.
    Last edited by aftech; 24th February 2011 at 09:53 PM.

Thread Information