Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Selling Advice - Answer your customers promptly

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mostly_Cookbooks View Post
    Me, too, adruml. So I find it incredible that someone would win a BIN and then say they didn't know they had won something; let alone a Seller+ who doesn't check emails for sixteen days to see if they have sold anything.

A bit shoddy IMHO.
    Agree 100% however I wouldn't have included IMHO.

Like cheaver, I am a firm believer in communication. I have no sympathy for users who select to NOT receive e-mail communications from ebid telling them potential buyers are attempting to contact them, nor do I have any sympathy for people who don't use e-mail the way it was supposed to be used, i.e., you check it frequently throughout the day. Having said all that, it's very possible, as other respondents have pointed out, for two ebid members to be on completely different schedules such that one-message-a-day is all that can be exchanged.

A buyer should get an answer the same day or the next day. Taking the weekend off should make the buyer justifiably frustrated and I don't blame that person for looking elsewhere.

Never ever ever ever pay before making contact with an ebid seller. Communication is not a 100% guarantee of a successful transaction, but if a seller doesn't invoice you or send a message to you, it's pretty close to guaranteed that you will not receive your item. So don't risk your money needlessly.
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Post Just my opinion...

Well…My opinion for this is I think 99% e-Bid users who come on e-Bid forums answer any questions from the Buyer or if sell something like this Sellers send invoice in 24 hours at least and send item right away or in normal time, so a less if person try to buy something or ask for questions just buy for anybody from the Forums or ask questions…but catch is how new Buyers know for this…heh…many not come in this forums and Buy from around Sellers who not come in this forums and for that reason all this stuff is happening time to time and some the Buyers end up without money and the item…a less this e-Bid forums have big advantage for that stuff and selling…
    I just give one sample for ‘’Juliababe’’ she come in here almost every day and she sell every own item only for e-Bidders who come in this forum a 100% and not any item she sell for any Buyer or user from outside this forums, so from that ‘’record’’ anybody can see a less this e-Bid forum is the good things...and by the way she sell very good item or item you really need day to day for many people who use comp daily…in the end I don’t know what is exactly problem for the Sellers outside of this Forums for not send item or not answer question or this or that, maybe catch is just is because e-Bid don’t have listing fees and person list items and if not sell like from other big Auction site Seller just go from here but left items in here, for other big Auction site similar Sellers checking every day because some of this or many of Sellers have listing Fee and losing money day to day and not selling anything for that reason like this Sellers check item or Auction site much more often…for the Sellers who took money and not send item like this stuff any Auction sites have all around it is nothing surprising…I say again this e-Bid Forums is very good things and a less give for return that many sales for e-Bid members…

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well I think if you have a mailbox you should check it every day!

Answer peeps who are talking (communicating) with you promptly (24hrs)

Not to do so is ignorant!

But there again everyone is entitled to their weekends off.

Forum Master
    View DZAMBO's Feedback (+480)
    All-About DZAMBO
    View DZAMBO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cool

Yep…you are right ‘’Pink’’…

I have only 3 days off in the whole year for my job, so I can’t have more day off or weekends off from e-Bid too…heh….

Forum Saint
    View Pink_Panther's Feedback (+177)
    All-About Pink_Panther
    View Pink_Panther's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DZAMBO View Post
    Yep…you are right ‘’Pink’’…

I have only 3 days off in the whole year for my job, so I can’t have more day off or weekends off from e-Bid too…heh….
    It's just like the saying

'Don't take yer eye off the ball'

Quote Originally Posted by marschenegger View Post

A buyer should get an answer the same day or the next day. Taking the weekend off should make the buyer justifiably frustrated and I don't blame that person for looking elsewhere.
    No more dirty weekends away for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    Sure you can take the weekend off. Just use your notices to let buyers know.
    ================

The biggest truths are always left unsaid.

The biggest lies are repeated endlessly.

Forum Diehard
    View JimmyCee's Feedback (+85)
    All-About JimmyCee
    View JimmyCee's Listings
    Forum Posts

We answer questions 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, and the most anyone has waited was up to 12 hours for an answer.
    If our shop is closed we go offline. However I usually have my laptop with me and continue checking our site.
    I tend to my business the way I think things should be tended to

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies View Post
    LOL!

I think the suggestion that sellers should be reqired to log in every x days is a good one - whatever happened to that thread?

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information