My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TrafficSwarm your eBid shops !

Sounds very similar to site-connect where you review other sites and they review yours. but i'm definately gonna give this a go and if i find that wonder drink cornishmaid then its a huge bonus xx

It's amazing how many 'strange' sites there are out there!!! Well . . .i've registered, earned myself 53 credits to get the ball rolling and must make sure i dont spend hours on it xx

Forum Newbie
    Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
    View TheDarkside's Feedback (+49)
    All-About TheDarkside
    View TheDarkside's Listings
    Forum Posts

Joined Traffic Swarm a few years ago and had forgotten all about it.

Have just logged on now and added my eBid Stores and found nearly two hundred credits sat there waiting to be used

Quote Originally Posted by SayItWithCards View Post
    Sounds very similar to site-connect where you review other sites and they review yours. but i'm definately gonna give this a go and if i find that wonder drink cornishmaid then its a huge bonus xx
    Oh you will be anorexic by tomorrow morning according to all the diet products on there !

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkside View Post
    Joined Traffic Swarm a few years ago and had forgotten all about it.

Have just logged on now and added my eBid Stores and found nearly two hundred credits sat there waiting to be used
    Wow 200 forgotten credits, you're rich ! That's saved a bit of clicking !

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Surfing for credits while I watch the live news from Egypt. A strange juxtaposition!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am on there somewhere, but just can't get to grips with it

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I am on there somewhere, but just can't get to grips with it
    Lol - Where do you keep slipping Meebo ?
    Just add one of your eBid shop urls write a little heading and description to tempt people to click on it. Add a credit cap number like 50 or 100 etc depending on how many credits you want used in 24 hours. Traffic Swarm usually takes about 24 hours to approve your advert and then it will be live on the site. You will never see your own adverts but it tells you how many credits you have used and how many links have appeared on your homepage.
    Tick a few boxes to show what type of adverts you want to see then go and collect those credits by clicking on other people's adverts. The 20 second timer at the top will tell you when it's safe to move onto the next one.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Naughty thing isn't always displaying the ads on my pages, despite me checking and double-checking they're okay. Looks like I need some back-up text for when it's in a mood!

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Naughty thing isn't always displaying the ads on my pages, despite me checking and double-checking they're okay. Looks like I need some back-up text for when it's in a mood!
    I think Traffic Swarm does do checks to make sure links are working. I've had a couple of mine go back into pending mode before now and when I asked them why I was told that there was a problem with showing the link and they were fixing it. They put it back on the next day.

I must say the support staff are good there. I had a problem with turning pages a few weeks ago and they gave me some free credits, because of the surfing time I had lost, which was nice of them.

Thread Information