Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Gallery - can you move photos to new folders ?

Question Gallery - can you move photos to new folders ?

Sorry if I've missed something ( as this part of the forum is quite difficult to keep up with at the moment )

If it's not possible it might be an RFC for the future - all my old photos are in the general folder. It would be easier to organise existing rather than upload again..

Just reminded me of another addition I always forgot to ask for - multiple photo uploads..

realise you are very busy, but if you don't ask.... maybe sometime down the line.

Finding the site pretty good so far & a good excuse to show the new site to people

Quote Originally Posted by bestassets View Post
    Sorry if I've missed something ( as this part of the forum is quite difficult to keep up with at the moment )

If it's not possible it might be an RFC for the future - all my old photos are in the general folder. It would be easier to organise existing rather than upload again..

Just reminded me of another addition I always forgot to ask for - multiple photo uploads..

realise you are very busy, but if you don't ask.... maybe sometime down the line.

Finding the site pretty good so far & a good excuse to show the new site to people
    You can upload multiple photos in a zip file, it has been an option for sometime now.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Thumbs up Thanks

Always amazed that no matter how .much I know, there's always something I didn't know about.

I'll have a play..

Thanks Gothicina

Forum Newbie
    All-About Vega11428
    View Vega11428's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking about photo's. How about removing that 90 day thing that eBid has!! They hold your photo for 90 days and they also state that the photo's are in use. When in fact it is not in use. How about letting us decide when to delete photo's we actually do not use if our auctions did or did not sell. I need to place more items and cannot due to that 90 day hold. Please get rid of the 90 day hold..

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vega11428 View Post
    Talking about photo's. How about removing that 90 day thing that eBid has!! They hold your photo for 90 days and they also state that the photo's are in use. When in fact it is not in use. How about letting us decide when to delete photo's we actually do not use if our auctions did or did not sell. I need to place more items and cannot due to that 90 day hold. Please get rid of the 90 day hold..
    90 Day hold?? I never heard or been involved with that.. is that a fact ?

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thinking 'bout that.. if you keep auctions active or relist within that 90 Day thingy.. that would never be in effect to your offerings.

Why, there is no limit to the number of photos in your gallery?
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Personally i don't mind if the 90 day thing is kept or not, I think it's a good idea as to storage for eBid as long as the image is being used for eBid listings. If it's not then find somewhere else for you to store your photos.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

They hold your photo for 90 days and they also state that the photo's are in use.
    eBid retains images in your My Gallery area for as long as they are being used in an active listing + 75 days.

The +75 days is because eBid retains images for display in closed listings for 75 days after the listing ends - so it needs them. After that the listing is archived without images so they are then removed to free up space on the server.

It will also delete images after 10 days from upload if they are not used in any listings.

Always best to retain your own copy of images that you may wish to re-use in the future.

Thread Information