eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just looked at my total eBid fees, and I am very happy :)

Forum Newbie
    Eastlongmeadow, Massachusetts, United States
    View BRIMFIELDTRADER's Feedback (+71)
    All-About BRIMFIELDTRADER
    View BRIMFIELDTRADER's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New here

I am new to ebid too,well,i signed up awhile ago-but like a dummy,continued with feebay-now i am here once again,and giving this 110%...i hope it will work,so far everything seems not so different then feebay,now i just need some buyers,and feedback so i can start some happy hour listings!!!looking forward to it all and keeping my fingers crossed.how do i add my store to this??

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRIMFIELDTRADER View Post
    I am new to ebid too,well,i signed up awhile ago-but like a dummy,continued with feebay-now i am here once again,and giving this 110%...i hope it will work,so far everything seems not so different then feebay,now i just need some buyers,and feedback so i can start some happy hour listings!!!looking forward to it all and keeping my fingers crossed.
    Nothing wrong with using eBay (or continuing to use it in tandem) if it works for you. No site ties you into an exclusive contract. I no longer sell there (but many here do) but I would still use it if I felt it made economic sense to do so.

How do i add my store to this??
    See: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/astral....icks.htm#a0017 and related topics.

Just paid another set of ebid fees for the past 2 months which was a grand old total of £7.40. Again compare this to feebay fees for the same period which was nigh on £400 ( £100+ of which was in listing and re-listing fees alone).

Again well done ebid for providing a viable alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by BRIMFIELDTRADER View Post
    I am new to ebid too,well,i signed up awhile ago-but like a dummy,continued with feebay-now i am here once again,and giving this 110%...i hope it will work,so far everything seems not so different then feebay,now i just need some buyers,and feedback so i can start some happy hour listings!!!looking forward to it all and keeping my fingers crossed.how do i add my store to this??
    See my links below to add signature for your store. Love your items.

Hi brimfeldtrader, welcome to ebid from another usa'r. you have beautiful items to sell but, there isn't much bidding goes on here...mostly BIN. Would hate to see you sell something for .99 that is worth more. Sellers usually set a price they are happy with & make a BIN a little higher or just a BIN price. Run for 10 days ..auto relist for 10 times.

Ginny [above] didn't tell you but, we have a "social group" called USA Experience. We would love to have you join us if you would like to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by theretrotrader View Post
    Just paid another set of ebid fees for the past 2 months which was a grand old total of £7.40. Again compare this to feebay fees for the same period which was nigh on £400 ( £100+ of which was in listing and re-listing fees alone).

Again well done ebid for providing a viable alternative.
    And isn't it funny we never questioned the fees much on feebay. Just paid them. Jolt of reality was the end of the year and adding them up when I did taxes!!!!! Yikes, did I accidently add an extra zero to that fee total?

View Juliebabe25's Feedback (+39)
    All-About Juliebabe25
    View Juliebabe25's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lets not rave on about the low fees too much.
    They might get a hint and want to put them up !

And don't forget that you are giving them a wad of cash upfront ! (Seller+)

Yes what kills it when you really analyise things on ebay is the cost of relisting items when there is only a low STR. If you have to list something several times you will be doing doh !

Thread Information