Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: FedEx Domestic ground creates a popup not allowing to list or edit after item listed.

Default FedEx Domestic ground creates a popup not allowing to list or edit after item listed.

Hello Gazza:

Using Google Chrome ver 4.0.249.89.
    Auction ID : 25849283.
    I received popup that would not allow me to list this item initially and also when I tried to edit after I listed the item.

Domestic shipping. Regular package size is chosen. My Package is 23 lbs. 11" X 11" x 4". When I add Fedex ground, with "my packaging", I also did try every other choice in the drop down menu under Fedex, (FedEx 10kg box, FedEx Box, FedEx Pak, FedEx Tube), I get a popup when I hit preview or save changes to auction with the Fedex ground as a choice for shipping domestically.

The popup states:
    "eBid Alert >>up to 150lbs (for packages weighing 75-150 lbs Please follow the marking heavy boxes guidelines) up to 108 inch in length, 165 inch in length plus girth (L+2W=2H)".

I changed Fedex ground to UPS ground and did not change any other box or fact on the listing, and I did not receive the above popup. I ship using Fedex ground as my preferred shipper. I left UPS ground as an option for shipping domestically so people could see the rate, and stated in my listing that I ship FedEx ground not UPS.

Please note that shipping FedEx ground Internationally to Canada worked, ( no popup), and is on my item.

Please advise as to recommendation. Thank you Roy Tucker

I went back to listing and clicked "FedEx Home delivery" which is FedEx's ground home service and all is well. Roy

Thread Information