Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ninja lister importing listings

Default Ninja lister importing listings

Downloaded ninja lister but i am unable to find how you can import your current listings into it, is this at all possible and i know it is still in beta stage but can you import listings from other sites yet, any help much appreciated
    Thanks

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

To import your current eBid listiings you first need to export them from eBid. Do that from the Export Listings link from near the top-left of your Auctions I'm Running page. Import that file into the NL.

You can import eBay listings by exporting from Turbo Lister. I don't know about any other sites though.

thanks astral i had seen the export link before but this time could just not find it, all listings are now in NL, so i need turbo lister to export ebay ones, right so thanks
    Phil

hello...I have exported my turbo lister items to a file and saved them.They are in csv format....

Ninja lister says it does not support this file to import
    Can anyone help please.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    hello...I have exported my turbo lister items to a file and saved them.They are in csv format....

Ninja lister says it does not support this file to import
    Can anyone help please.
    Are you exporting as Turbo Lister Format files ? As that's what I do, then import those into Ninja Lister.

I have no idea what you mean by turbo lister format files?

Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    I have no idea what you mean by turbo lister format files?
    When you export your listings from Turbo Lister you get
    3 options.
    File Exchange Format (CSV file) Don't use that one
    Turbo Lister Format (CSV file) That's the one you need
    Turbo Lister Database (TDB file) Don't use that one.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Smile

Wow..I really don't know how to thank you..It's amazing how easy everything is when someone shows a reality picture...Hugzzzzzzz to you for taking your time up to do that for me.

I do hope my question and your friendliness and answer help a lot more people..

You will be pleased to know I saved and transferred and uploaded 1,400 to NL within mins from 1 picture...cool

Thanks a million amd sincere thanks

i just came here today, 4/25/10. i sell on ebay.

do all sellers on ebay have turbo lister? i was under the impression that it is used by large stores on ebay, not by lil' ole individual sellers, like me.

can this tool, ninja lister, be used for all categories of the listing type of ebay, i.e., auctions, fixed price, BIN or best offer, and so on?

when you start to use ninja lister, you put in their EBID name and password. you do not put in your ebay name and password, or is the documentation above incorrect? it is not clear to me. the title page clearly asked me for my eBid, not eBay, user name and password.

then, supposedly, it grabbed the different listing categories (like jewelry, computers and so on, along with their subcategories), but i see nothing on ninja lister that indicates that i now have all the categories and subcategories for products i might sell here at eBid.

maybe you are MENSA and i am DENSA, but can you give me some clues? i am not a store on ebay. i am just one person that sells this and that there, but i'd like to use ebid.

thank you kindly. (PS: this thread is not allowing me to choose to quote my message in the reply...)???

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

When I'm ready to start using Ninja Lister this thread should be helpful.

Thread Information