View Demky's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Card help..

hi.
    "Omg, that's suxx !"

Why no FRENCH forum ????

I can't register my Blue Card (master card), have this message :

NetBanx There has been an error

Sorry, but there has been an error encountered while handling your request. The error message was:

(537) 3D Authentication Failed

If you wish to try again, please click below:

What can I do ?
    My card work, i Use it all days...
    I have Money on card, etc ...
    My card work on Ebay/paypal, etc very fine.
    Why she don't work on Ebid ?

What can I do ?

(PS : You can't have a real buy/sell website if you haven't a french forum... or don't try to launch it in France)

email support@ebid.tv they will be the only people that can sort a work around for you

Default eBid France.

Bonjour et "Bienvenue sur eBid".

A ce moment il y a un seul forum parce que les nouveaux sites Web en Europe sont petits mais ils augmentent. Vous pouvez ajouter vos questions en français si vous souhaitez parce que il y a quelques gens qui parlent français ici. Je suis anglaise mais j'habite en France et j'espère que je fais le progrès avec le français! Les membres du forum sont très sympa!

Au sujet de votre carte bancaire vous devez écrire un courrier à support@ebid.tv et ils vous aideront.

I hope I've said - Hello and welcome to eBid. At the moment there is only one forum because the new European sites are small but growing. You can ask any questions in French if you wish as there are some people here who speak French. I am English but I live in France and I hope I am making good progress with my French! The members of the forum are very friendly!
    In relation to your bank card - you can send an email to support@ebid.tv and they will help you!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by lejoueurdepipeau View Post
    Bonjour et "Bienvenue sur eBid".

A ce moment il y a un seul forum parce que les nouveaux sites Web en Europe sont petits mais ils augmentent. Vous pouvez ajouter vos questions en français si vous souhaitez parce que il y a quelques gens qui parlent français ici. Je suis anglaise mais j'habite en France et j'espère que je fais le progrès avec le français! Les membres du forum sont très sympa!

Au sujet de votre carte bancaire vous devez écrire un courrier à support@ebid.tv et ils vous aideront.

I hope I've said - Hello and welcome to eBid. At the moment there is only one forum because the new European sites are small but growing. You can ask any questions in French if you wish as there are some people here who speak French. I am English but I live in France and I hope I am making good progress with my French! The members of the forum are very friendly!
    In relation to your bank card - you can send an email to support@ebid.tv and they will help you!

Welcome! ebid has one international forum which all of us use. Helps us to get to know each other and help each other with problems too. As an American, I would hate to be restricted to an American forum because I enjoy hearing from people around the world!

Quote Originally Posted by deltadelta48 View Post
    Welcome! ebid has one international forum which all of us use. Helps us to get to know each other and help each other with problems too. As an American, I would hate to be restricted to an American forum because I enjoy hearing from people around the world!
    Thanks for the welcome but I have been posting here for nearly a year!

It is easier for you to make use of this forum as Americans speak English (well sort of ) but for Demky who is more comfortable with French it is harder to post here. Luckily we do have members who are able to help in French ( and German, Dutch etc) and I was hoping to point that out to Demky. I see they are still a name "struck through" so obviously the card problem has not been resolved. This is very worrying as I am now wondering how many other French potential members are giving up and going away when they experience such problems.

Ir i have also this problem...if u have solution then pls tell me...
    3d authentication error....

contact support@ebid.tv is the only thing that I can suggest.

Thread Information