My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gazza why has my account been suspended

I am sure support will get back to you soon - I can understand your frustration, but they do act quickly on these things usually and you get personal service not an automated reply.

Good luck, I hope you resolve the problem soon.

Vintage postcards bought and sold
    Established internet postcard trader since 2004
    and we now have an Ebid book store (mainly non fiction)

Our Stores: http://oldpostcards.ebid.net/
    http://books4sale.ebid.net/

All About Me: http://uk.ebid.net/users/OldPostcards

View paully58's Feedback (+3)
    All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostcardsEtcetera View Post
    I am sure support will get back to you soon - I can understand your frustration, but they do act quickly on these things usually and you get personal service not an automated reply.

Good luck, I hope you resolve the problem soon.
    Hi postcardsetctra,
    Thanks for that I'm sure they will but it's been a day now since my first e mail to them that's to long in my opinion for a matter that should be resolved quickly for a sellers benefit especially when the seller has done nothing wrong and paid all dues, funny though how this thread was really meant for gazza or mark and yet neither of them have bothered to look at it or reply to it???? why don't support have a phone line at least so people can contact them by phone if needed just like most companies do these day's, maybe someone should start a thread asking for a support phone line.
    paully58

I appreciate it must be frustrating, having just read this thread you make it sound as though you are losing millions in sales, yet your feedback shows just two sales, and that to the same buyer, since May2008 when you joined, so I think a sense of proportion is required.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Anyway, look on the bright side... you didn't lose any buyers this morning...

... they couldn't get in anyway.

View Brunwulf's Feedback (+90)
    All-About Brunwulf
    View Brunwulf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paully58 View Post
    maybe someone should start a thread asking for a support phone line.
    I don't think they have the resources for a support line at the moment, but Yes would be a good idea in the future.

I also had a look on other auction sites and can't find support numbers so im glad it's not just eBid.

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    I appreciate it must be frustrating, having just read this thread you make it sound as though you are losing millions in sales, yet your feedback shows just two sales, and that to the same buyer, since May2008 when you joined, so I think a sense of proportion is required.
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to make anyone mad with this post. I don't feel his problem is any less important than anyone else who would have this problem because he has only two sales. It sounds like someone who has more sales is more important or more deserving to have seller status resolved.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdwatcher2008 View Post
    Please don't take this the wrong way, I am not trying to make anyone mad with this post. I don't feel his problem is any less important than anyone else who would have this problem because he has only two sales. It sounds like someone who has more sales is more important or more deserving to have seller status resolved.
    It's not about "deserving", it's about the scale of the problem. Somebody who is regularly getting a dozen sales a day, can expect to lose half of those if the site is down for half-a-day. Somebody who gets one sale every few months can reasonably expect to lose nothing. It's just statistics, not judgement.

They might be looking into your business status?
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post

Yes Ken I may of been a member since May 2008 but I didn't start trying to sell until Nov 2008 and yes 2 sales to the same person (and your point IS???) does that mean a person selling here is judged by the amount of sales they make by the people who just happen to of sold more than they have? not a good policy if that's the case is it SIR!!!! (felt I had to call you SIR as you have more sales than me)

It's irrelevant as to the amount of sales a person has made over a given time scale or in total we should all expect and treated the same but I think from your response here you think that being one of the lucker higher sellers you should get preferential treatment well your wrong you should get equal treatment as we all should.
    paully58

All-About paully58
    View paully58's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Anyway, look on the bright side... you didn't lose any buyers this morning...

... they couldn't get in anyway.

That don't even deserve a reply!!!!!!!

Thread Information