Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help Needed

Default Help Needed

Hi I have a problem the website when logging in keeps sending me to the resolution page it lets me log in here using the same info but not to my ebid page.

Yesterday I joined doba and created a spreadsheet of all the products that I wanted to sell here on ebid it took me all day to create the spreadsheet, and I was up til 4am trying to get it uploaded here and finally got it all to work launched the auctions and they all showed up. All 16 thousand of them then I wake up this morning to find them all gone and me not being able to get into my account.

I cant find anyone to contact in order to figure out what is going on, is there a glitch in the website, did i break some major rule, .

Forum Lurker
    View jayl1's Feedback (+3376)
    All-About jayl1
    View jayl1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I did a search & your name is crossed out. Best contact support@eBid.net. If you added 16,000 items that may have triggered a red flag.
    We specialize in North American model railroading as well as North American railroad books & postcards.

Railroad Books (under construction!) - http://us.ebid.net/stores/Jays-Books and
    Model Trains - http://us.ebid.net/stores/Take-the-JTrain and
    Railroad Post Cards (under construction!! - hundreds to come!) -http://us.ebid.net/stores/Js-Railroad-Post-Cards and
    Railroad photos - http://us.ebid.net/stores/JTrain-Photos

I got emails saying something about duplicate items but thats impossible even in the emails it says the item names, descriptions etc they are all different .

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Contact support and ask, I think. support@ebid.tv The more info you can give them upfront (like a few sample ID numbers) the better the chances of a speedy solution.

Quote Originally Posted by jayl1 View Post
    I did a search & your name is crossed out. Best contact support@eBid.net. If you added 16,000 items that may have triggered a red flag.
    We must of been posting at the same time thanks for the email I will try to contact them again , but they never even got back to me the first email i sent off to them the other day when I inquired about how to advertise on site, Heck i would gladly pay to put my banner on the top of the site.

O well will try to contact them again see what happens.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buggyrunner View Post
    We must of been posting at the same time thanks for the email I will try to contact them again , but they never even got back to me the first email i sent off to them the other day when I inquired about how to advertise on site, Heck i would gladly pay to put my banner on the top of the site.

O well will try to contact them again see what happens.
    Hi. if they get your mail you will always be sent a response, first you get an automated reply, then a ticket number. Double check your spam filter in case it's been caught there.

Are all your titles different? Were they within ebids agreed title length or could they have been truncated?
    Have you double checked the .txt or .tsv file you saved to upload to make sure the formatting is ok? I'm sure ebid will sort this out with you once they get your email. Meanwhile can i recommend you take a look at the USA bulk lister on www.ebidinfo.net

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    Hi. if they get your mail you will always be sent a response, first you get an automated reply, then a ticket number. Double check your spam filter in case it's been caught there.

Are all your titles different? Were they within ebids agreed title length or could they have been truncated?
    Have you double checked the .txt or .tsv file you saved to upload to make sure the formatting is ok? I'm sure ebid will sort this out with you once they get your email. Meanwhile can i recommend you take a look at the USA bulk lister on www.ebidinfo.net
    Yea all the titles are different, not sure if the titles were in the length but out of 20k that I was going to list 16k made it so i was happy with that. I tried to email them again no answers yet but did get that auto response mail lol.

No replys from anyone yet email sent three times for help and one for wanting to be an advertiser on the site, guess they dont want any business lol.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Perhaps they're actually trying to find out what the problem is and give you a meaningful answer, rather than just an automated cut paste bot job, as per some other places?

Thread Information