me and guy i bought from are working it out

That's good news.

Cheers Mel

Forum Newbie
    All-About yendevera
    View yendevera's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Undelivered item

Hi, If i paid through pay pal and the seller did not deliver the item, can i call paypal to get my money back? Pls help.

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

yendevera, whether or not you get help from PayPal depends on a few things. Have you communicated with the seller about when she/he supposedly sent the item? Has more than a reasonable time for its arrival passed, including consideration that it's the busiest time of year for the Post Office? If the seller has proof of delivery to you, of course PayPal won't help you. Do you live where your mail delivery is vulnerable to somebody else taking packages? Has the seller even told you she/he has shipped yet?

I believe if you have not gotten the item after a reasonable time, but not TOO long (possibly a month?) you can make a claim or dispute with PayPal. Occasionally they will let you do a chargeback with them. I have never done this myself and don't know the ins and outs. I hope somebody more knowledgeable will come along here and help. In the meantime, in the best of all worlds, you will have gotten your item! Good luck to you.

Some buyers open paypal claims for non-receipt almost immediately as it stops the seller removing the funds, leaving the payment available for refund if necessary.

If the seller is in your own country and you haven't received your goods within 7-10 days it would be sensible to open a dispute.

Forum Newbie
    All-About yendevera
    View yendevera's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default undelivered item

To TexasAda and Bluefincircle

Thanks for your reply. I bought the item last Friday 12/12 and I still haven't heard from the seller until now. I guess I'll give the seller until Friday to reply and just hope till then that he/she didnt' scam me!

Wish me luck! Merry Christmas.

It hasn't been a week so I wouldn't worry to much about it at this point. Most sellers are confident and on the ball. They get and order, package the order and send it. Sometimes you never hear from them and before you know it your package is there and realize it was quick after all.

Best of Luck!

Thread Information