Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bumping

Question bumping

This may seem a dumb question, but how do you bump? and I would like to advertise my site but I have forgotten if I have already, how do I found any posts I may have made ?
    thanks

View playtowin's Feedback (+704)
    All-About playtowin
    View playtowin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suzygood4u View Post
    This may seem a dumb question, but how do you bump? and I would like to advertise my site but I have forgotten if I have already, how do I found any posts I may have made ?
    thanks
    you did a plug post a couple of weeks back-link below

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=114797

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

To 'bump' a thread you or someone else merely makes a new post to that thread. That pushes it back up to the top of the heap.

The only place you can advertise your items (apart from your signature link) is in the Plug Your Auction forum. There you can only have one thread and can only 'bump' it once in every 24 hours. If you break either of those rules all your threads may be deleted and you possibly suspended from using the forums. Repeated suspensions can result in you being banned from using the forums.

The above is not meant to scare you off advertising your goods in the forums. Just do it in the right place and in accordance with eBid's rules.

Hope a few more take note of this as well

Reincarnation is just another repeat

Smile Thanks for sharing information........

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    To 'bump' a thread you or someone else merely makes a new post to that thread. That pushes it back up to the top of the heap.

The only place you can advertise your items (apart from your signature link) is in the Plug Your Auction forum. There you can only have one thread and can only 'bump' it once in every 24 hours. If you break either of those rules all your threads may be deleted and you possibly suspended from using the forums. Repeated suspensions can result in you being banned from using the forums.

The above is not meant to scare you off advertising your goods in the forums. Just do it in the right place and in accordance with eBid's rules.
    Thanks for the information.........I have been wondering how to help advertise my store. I have had nooooo traffic and only 2 sales...
    Trying not to be discouraged,..........thanks for helping!!
    A FUN PLACE TO BE THAT DOESN'T COST ALOT!
    God Winks!

Fun & Unique!!

Plus Much More.............

Many thanks for all the info, not scared off but certainly good to know the rules.
    No sales yet, but refuse to give up, keeping cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by suzygood4u View Post
    Many thanks for all the info, not scared off but certainly good to know the rules.
    Which you've just broken.
    One post in each 24 hours on Plug threads.

If you'd wanted to have a discussion thread you'd have been better off putting this in the kitchen table forum.

How to bump? Well you need to have good hips and a decent sense of rhythm to be a master of the famous dance style known as 'the bump'... All together now, you put your left leg in, your left leg out... In... Out... You shake it all about...

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHappinessRecords View Post
    How to bump? Well you need to have good hips and a decent sense of rhythm to be a master of the famous dance style known as 'the bump'... All together now, you put your left leg in, your left leg out... In... Out... You shake it all about...

I was gonna say that, but you beat me to it, although that's the okey cokey

Jane

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

SuzyGood4U: It might be a good idea to delete this thread as it is drifting off what it is supposed to be for in this forum. Especially delete it if you intend to start another to advertise your goods as you are allowed only one thread running in this forum at a time.

Thread Information