eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pens, Like eBid's - Co-Op

Forum Diehard
    View gramma1111's Feedback (+746)
    All-About gramma1111
    View gramma1111's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't have a commitment for a thousand pens, and depending on what they charge in their store, we may come out cheaper. We'll just have to see.

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gramma1111 View Post
    I don't have a commitment for a thousand pens, and depending on what they charge in their store, we may come out cheaper. We'll just have to see.
    Gotcha! Please forgive my ignorance

They cost £1 each on the UK side. Although it is a nice pen, you want them a bit cheaper if you are going to give them away, so bulk purchases where the pens would cost only 20-25p each would be ideal.

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry I haven't responded to this thread until now. What is the price per pen you're looking at, Gramma? I agree 1 GBP or even $1 is too high for me to use as a giveaway. I currently give buyers a pencil that says "TexasAda on ebid.net". They cost me approximately 25 cents each but I'm not happy with some of them. The personalizing is faulty on some of them and the ferrule (I think that's the metal part that binds the eraser) is broken on some, so I'm looking for a new seller.

However, if pens are in the area of 25 cents/pence each, I wonder if they would reflect badly on us if they're very low quality? Or is it possible that we can get respectable pens at that price?

Forum Master
    View poppa501's Feedback (+642)
    All-About poppa501
    View poppa501's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAda View Post
    Sorry I haven't responded to this thread until now. What is the price per pen you're looking at, Gramma? I agree 1 GBP or even $1 is too high for me to use as a giveaway. I currently give buyers a pencil that says "TexasAda on ebid.net". They cost me approximately 25 cents each but I'm not happy with some of them. The personalizing is faulty on some of them and the ferrule (I think that's the metal part that binds the eraser) is broken on some, so I'm looking for a new seller.

However, if pens are in the area of 25 cents/pence each, I wonder if they would reflect badly on us if they're very low quality? Or is it possible that we can get respectable pens at that price?
    TexasAda--You might try Carolinapens.com. They seem to have good quality pens,pencils, and other promos at a good price and reasonable shipping. They are having a 20% off sale at the moment. The thing I like about them is most things don't have a set-up fee (some do) and a 1 time charge for a logo if you want one. Pencils may have 1-5 lines of print. Many colors and types. Another nice thing is that the minimum order on most stuff is as little as 100. Might check them out for your next order.
    Poppa

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TexasAda View Post
    I currently give buyers a pencil that says "TexasAda on ebid.net". They cost me approximately 25 cents each but I'm not happy with some of them. The personalizing is faulty on some of them and the ferrule (I think that's the metal part that binds the eraser) is broken on some, so I'm looking for a new seller.
    I like mine

I would like to be able to give something with my orders, but not for £1 each.
    As toycrazy said: 20-25p each would be more reasonable. Does anyone know of somewhere in the uk that does bulk orders.

Jane

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

There, er, is *something* ebid branded for sale that works out at 25p each already.

Pimp? Moi!?

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    There, er, is *something* ebid branded for sale that works out at 25p each already.

Pimp? Moi!?
    Keep dropping hints Kimbo, the penny will drop eventually

Forum Saint
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    Keep dropping hints Kimbo, the penny will drop eventually
    I can't imagine *what* you mean!

(Should I mention my magnetic personality?)

Thread Information