eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Print invoice/packing slip would be handy.

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    If after you have sent the invoice, you have the ability to view the invoice.

Then if you use the right button on the mouse or CTRL & P you will be able to print the invoice. You can also print it from you email address if you send a copy to there.

When printing like this it only uses 1 sheet as normal.
    Hmm .. screen print shows all the surrounding information and adverts. E-mail is tider, avoids this but still shows no customer name or address.

Doesn't exactly project a professional image to the customer, does it? No, don't let Ebid off the hook with this excuse, they need a proper print invoice facility.

Since work on this was apparently "in progress" in March, are we near to a solution yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kozyhomes View Post
    I would like to add my vote for a feebay selling manager pro compatible invoice/packing slip printout. I use their A4 sized "Invoice and address / packing slip". This contains a delivery address in top third then customer order details in lower two thirds.

I print this out onto pre-printed stationary I have created that includes a logo, return address and fragile message with T&Cs on the back. The top of the slip gets printed with a stamp (from SmartStamp) which is then cut off and stuck to the packet, the next slice is the delivery address which is also cut and stuck to packet then finally the remaining part is the list of items ordered which is used to pick the order then the slip is placed into the pack for the customer.

So just a single piece of A4 acts as a stamp, address label, picking list and packing slip for the customer.

Alternatively if the downloaded sales data was more accurate I could make use of that to generate my own printout but it doesn't seem to have postage price.
    This is exactly what I have done in the past on the other side. One sheet, everythings done - except i didnt stick the address on twice, just cut the blank piece of the bottom of the A4 and put it through on smart stamp. Looks very professh.

Just about to do my 1st invoice/packing slip on eBid - looks like I might have to make my own in the absence of one already. Because of course I am going to get LOTS of sales!

hehe

Exclamation Printable invoice please - ebid

JUST TO CONTINUE FROM THE THREAD!
    Please ebid, at 1.3 million auctions it's time to get that printable invoice fixed!
    Cutting/pasting/ right click is just not good enough.
    SUGGESTED INVOICE BASICS:
    A4, buyers/sellers name,address ebid ID, item no, description, sale price, P&P,Vat no.option, payment details, invoice no, sales date. / COMBINED WITH PRINTIBLE PACKING SLIP- ADDRESS LABELS etc

Alot of shops have moved over from "theotherside"... pls prepare to cater for fast/bulk sales as ebid grows !!! :-)

??? Why does it say that I last visited this page/forum on: 1st January 1970 ???????????????

When you next login it will show correctly, that is the initial default time.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I agree, it's a bit depressing creating the packing slip/invoice/receipt to put in with the parcel, so much rearranging, because the paste ends up with a lot of superfluous rubbish and blank lines.

We really need that printable slip with the details as above.

I agree totally.

"A4, buyers/sellers name,address ebid ID, item no, description, sale price, P&P,Vat no.option, payment details, invoice no, sales date. / COMBINED WITH PRINTIBLE PACKING SLIP- ADDRESS LABELS etc"

Forum Newbie
    Newcastle Emlyn, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom
    View notonlybowls's Feedback (+3)
    All-About notonlybowls
    View notonlybowls's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Votes for packing list / customer invoice format

For us, the packing list / customer invoice needs to (not in any particular order) :

show the items to be picked / packed

show clearly the quantity of each item and the full title

show the value of these items, the value of shipping and a total with vat split out

show our name and address (we send the invoice out with the goods) in case returns are needed

show the invoice number and customer name and address in a panel. Ideally, can we dictate where this goes, because we use paper that has a peel off label. We peel off the label and stick it to the package to save us having to hand write the address. The invoice number is needed so that we can see which order is which even once the envelopes are sealed.

show the invoice number clearly in a large font at the top right to allow us to find an invoice quickly from a pile of them

shows our logo, contact details, website details, vat number, registered company details (including number)

show the date of the invoice

shows vat properly

allows multiple order lines / multiple pages if needed

allows us to add notes (such as a colour selection, or special shipping details)

We aim to sell tens of items a day on ebid - to do that we have to make handling the subsequent packages as easy as possible. What would be absolutely ideal - given that lots of different people have lots of different requirements - is allow us to compose the invoice / packing list ourselves with a series of tick boxes, and the ability to drag and drop the format.

eg

items / quantities / prices y/n

our logo y/n
    our telephone # y/n
    our address y/n
    our email address y/n
    our website address y/n
    our registered company details y/n
    show large font invoice number y/n
    show vat y/n
    show shipping address panel y/n
    invoice number on address panel y/n

etc

And then the ability to drag each of these around a layout and drop them where we want them.

This would be a major bonus for serious, high volume, sellers, as ebay has nothing like it.

I would like basic details

Sellers name & address
    Buyers name and address (especially for overseas sales)
    Auction name & ID
    Sale price
    Sale Date
    P&P Price
    An area to type in a little note.

Thread Information