eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So does this mean there won't be any pinks on feebay to close our ebid threads

At least the have a telephone customer service - which is excellent.

Not all auction sites have a telephone customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnetsAndHangers View Post

Only for powersellers though, as far as I am aware, please correct me if I am wrong and we don't all fall into that category.

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    Only for powersellers though, as far as I am aware, please correct me if I am wrong and we don't all fall into that category.
    I am not a powerseller.

Anyone going over there to start an ad campaign thinking they'll be safe

be very careful

the button pushers will still act
    liveworld will remove posts and threads then dish out slaps

but it's a good idea, as long as subtly is the key

I have a new banner showing, go on click the pic take a look, you know you want to.
    And I've finally listed more things!!!

New Stores
    Click to see Akitas Books and all Things Readable

Akita's for Allsorts
    open for business

I have the same ID on the other site, please feel free to check out my feedback there.

UK Auction Help - Fair Trader Scheme

Click here to join or upgrade

I am not a powerseller.
    Ok, way back I used their PS phone support once and yes that was alright. Also reported an issue as a regular user by email and never got a response, even after 3 or 4 days; reported it as a PS and had a response within an hour.
    I am still listing over there (on purpose lost my PS status earlier this year), but try to keep it to a minimum because of their fees and several other changes. As such, I am not as negative about them as some people, but I must say that, as far as I am concerned, the fun has been taken out of selling over there with all their continuous changes. I've never been keen on their forums because of the trolls that hang around - read some of the posts, but only very very rarely post on them.

It IS only supposed to be powersellers who got the number

were you once a powerseller?

or do you know one who gave you the number?

I have a new banner showing, go on click the pic take a look, you know you want to.
    And I've finally listed more things!!!

New Stores
    Click to see Akitas Books and all Things Readable

Akita's for Allsorts
    open for business

I have the same ID on the other site, please feel free to check out my feedback there.

UK Auction Help - Fair Trader Scheme

Click here to join or upgrade

Have you tried getting an answer from them? They are working off a script, and if your question isn't on this list it doesn't get answered. And even if they do try to answer your question they are extremely nasty about it.
    Stop by and browse around. New items added to all stores almost daily.

Quote Originally Posted by akitaslave View Post
    It IS only supposed to be powersellers who got the number

were you once a powerseller?

or do you know one who gave you the number?

I have never been a ps.
    The number was on an email which they sent me about 2 years back.
    I have used it about 8 times in the past 2 years.
    Each time I get a message saying that it is a selected customer only number.
    I tried to use it for one of my other selling ids, and they wouldnt allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    Ok, way back I used their PS phone support once and yes that was alright. Also reported an issue as a regular user by email and never got a response, even after 3 or 4 days; reported it as a PS and had a response within an hour.
    I am still listing over there (on purpose lost my PS status earlier this year), but try to keep it to a minimum because of their fees and several other changes. As such, I am not as negative about them as some people, but I must say that, as far as I am concerned, the fun has been taken out of selling over there with all their continuous changes. I've never been keen on their forums because of the trolls that hang around - read some of the posts, but only very very rarely post on them.
    I keep getting emails inviting me to be one.
    Am just not interested in it.
    I agree, the fun has certainly been taken out of it.
    I dont look forward to logging in each day to view any negs I may have picked up overnight.
    I got my first one for 4 months last week from an NPB!
    I had a long chat with them about it, and they said they couldnt remove it unless I opened up a UPI. I refuse to do that. I pointed out that I did not want it removed.
    All a buyer will do is open up another a/c, and do the same again.
    I prefer to let them keep their id, so I can block them. I did not leave any fb, but I left a reply with a non-paying buyer message, so their future customers can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by patticakebbq View Post
    Have you tried getting an answer from them? They are working off a script, and if your question isn't on this list it doesn't get answered. And even if they do try to answer your question they are extremely nasty about it.
    Cant quite agree with that.
    Each time I have called them I have direct answers to any questions, and problems resolved.
    Last week, I had a listing problem - they solved the problem, apologised, and sent me another £20.00 voucher. Thats the 5th one I have had from them in 6 months. Although it has to be spent over there, I am quite happy with that, as a couple of my suppliers list there.
    I have never had any nastiness from them on the telephone - always pleasant and helpful.

Thread Information