eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: asking for feedback, yes or no?

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

I ask for feedback after a couple of weeks too. I have one buyer who asked for feedback within a couple of hours of winning!

I thought maybe they were new and had clicked the wrong button- until i got a reminder a day later

Usually i leave buyer feedback pretty quickly ( do a batch at a time ) - but something about being told do do it within a couple of hours has made me want to wait longer !

Quote Originally Posted by HannaHolly View Post
    I ask for feedback after a couple of weeks too. I have one buyer who asked for feedback within a couple of hours of winning!

I thought maybe they were new and had clicked the wrong button- until i got a reminder a day later

Usually i leave buyer feedback pretty quickly ( do a batch at a time ) - but something about being told do do it within a couple of hours has made me want to wait longer !
    lol - loving the stubborness HH!

I post the feedback to my buyers right after payment is received.
    Now, getting them to post their feedback for me has been difficult. I think I sent 3 reminders within 2 months to one buyer... It seems that some buyers just don't see the importance of the feedbacks...
    Maybe eBid could have a pop-up reminder to buyers and sellers who need to leave a feedback? or would that be too annoying? Just an idea...

Leslie

I leave it a couple of weeks after I send the item, then use the reminder button..

BUT - On my invoices I say:- ' I usually leave feedback when I know your item has arrived - an ebid 'contact seller' message will suffice, if you would prefer to leave your feedback last!'
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

I had a new buyer the other week, I have left feedback for them but still not gotten any from the buyer, I have sent a reminder but I guess they haven't been backI only need one more till I lose the glasses, looks like I will have to go shopping on here, its a hard life lol

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

i feel some buyers buy a item recive the item and dont come back on site till they shop again that could be weeks later, when you notice FB left, so i dont ask for FB i did for my first sale on here i got no reply, left itfor a week and left them fb still no reply so i nudged them and they left FB, last week 2 items sold first buyer ive not heard from second buyer within 2 days left FB, theres just no telling!
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I noticed by accident today that a newbie customer had left me feedback as a reply to feedback I left for her. And I think she had done that for other sellers as well. I wonder how many others do that?

Weston Super Mare, Somerset, United Kingdom
    View WorleGirl's Feedback (+929)
    All-About WorleGirl
    View WorleGirl's Listings
    Forum Posts

There's just no telling. My feedback is only 2/3 of what I've actually sold, thus doesn't represent the success of the Seller's status either...
    You can bug someone a few times but you kinda get the impression after a while that they are simply not interested in leaving feedback!
    Craft Clearout
    (Most new, some hardly used)

Handmade by Jenny
    (my hobby results in lovingly handmade items that need a new home!)

Music

Well I bought some items to try to get rid of the sunglasses, and I actually bought from a newbie like myself, thought it would help her too, I left feedback for all those I bought from but that last seller has still not left me anything even though I did in the end resort to requesting. Bit miffed to be quite honest!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suzygood4u View Post
    Well I bought some items to try to get rid of the sunglasses, and I actually bought from a newbie like myself, thought it would help her too, I left feedback for all those I bought from but that last seller has still not left me anything even though I did in the end resort to requesting. Bit miffed to be quite honest!
    Did you ask when they were brand new... maybe they didn't understand the system then? If you sent the standard message you didn't get a chance to explain the importance. If it matters to you, you could try asking again via email.

Thread Information