eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Been here, tried it, but didn't get the T Shirt!!

Jonjock.

I have just looked at your items for sale. You have 3 featured auctions running.

Featured auctions are chargable at $1.00 each listing / each re-post

If you look at your statement for september, you will see how the fees have been made up. When listing, on the floaty thing after preview you are informed that the $1.00 is charged per listing

Forum Newbie
    All-About brinni
    View brinni's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustUs View Post
    Hello all! Well, I posted this message a couple of days ago - and suddenly there are 23 replies........but there is one thing I have really noticed....ALL the replies are upbeat, funny, even informative (I now know what buddy points are!!). Such a difference from the eternal misery in the forums, er, on the other side of the road ) It really is a pleasure being here. Long may it last and good luck to all you happy folks!!
    So agree with you JustUs re upbeat letters on forums.I also newbie from greedbay and cannot believe how different it is.Always thought most folk were 'watching their backs' when writing on any of their forums,especially if criticising e Bay.
    One guy had all his auctions removed when he wrote a scathing letter about their charity fees.He had to pay a fee for every item plus a % of his sales to the 'compulsory firm' which handled the money sent to his charity. On top of this was a final sales fee to e Bay. I could go on. I feel so more relaxed now and really hope to contribute to this community.

Quote Originally Posted by brinni View Post
    So agree with you JustUs re upbeat letters on forums.I also newbie from greedbay and cannot believe how different it is.Always thought most folk were 'watching their backs' when writing on any of their forums,especially if criticising e Bay.
    One guy had all his auctions removed when he wrote a scathing letter about their charity fees.He had to pay a fee for every item plus a % of his sales to the 'compulsory firm' which handled the money sent to his charity. On top of this was a final sales fee to e Bay. I could go on. I feel so more relaxed now and really hope to contribute to this community.
    Welcome brinni and other new users

Although I had a store on feebay, I never went into the forums, but reading the stories here, it seems like a good thing!!

You will find the people here are really friendly and helpful and if the occasional troll/trollette gets through, they get binned pretty quickly

Any help Ive needed Ive always come to the forums and if a post was necessary, someone has generally replied within a few hours.

Good luck with your new ventures one and all, and mostly - just have fun!

Thread Information