Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Need Help uploading my pictures.

View booker039's Feedback (+5)
    All-About booker039
    View booker039's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Need Help uploading my pictures.

Hi, I use Kodak easy share software for my pictures but I can't get them to upload to my listing. I used this alot on feebay and it worked great but I can't seem to get to it with ebid. When I browse for pictures it pulls up my pictures and I can't get it to pull up the Kodak pictures. Doe's anyone use the same software for picture and can tell me what to do.

I don't use the same software, but all digital cameras work in basically the same way. You should be able to transfer the pictures to your hard disc somehow: once you've done that, they can be treated in exactly the same way as any other images.
    Why use QWERTY? Get Broadband for your Fingers with Dvorak SKL!

when you mean "pull", is it "drag" the photo? All photo works the same, just click choose photo from your harddrik, selct the file from the folder, and then upload

View booker039's Feedback (+5)
    All-About booker039
    View booker039's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am not the best at using a computer. But when I click on broswe bottom to upload a picture to my listing it go to my pictures and I can't get it to go to my picture in the Kodak gallery. Sorry I might not be making my self very clear.

Before going online connect your camera to your PC. Use Windows Explorer to browse to the folder which contains your pictures. Right click on the folder and choose COPY. Browse back to your C:\ drive on your PC and right click again. Choose PASTE. Now come back to eBid and repeat the process. When you get the chance, just browse to the folder you copied and pasted. Enter it and choose the photo/s form there.

Thread Information