Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Help login and my ebid

Unhappy Help login and my ebid

Hi
    For some reason I can log into these boards but not into my ebid, any suggestions anyone?????????

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Try logging in again and if you see the login page again, take a peek at the top of the page and see if it says:

User: tincker | Seller | +4 | Logout

If it does, just click on your username and you'll be in.

Sometimes, when I login, I get the login page again but if I look up top I see my username. I don't know why it does this.

I have tried that did not work, I do get the login page reappear but unfortunutley my user name does not appear at the top of the page it just says: Login here and new user register, but thanks any way

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

In that case, contact support@ebid.net they will be able to help you.

I am having the same problem tonight. It will not let me in even if I log out and come back in. Help??? I have 9 listings and I cannot even check on them. It keeps coming up Internet Explorer cannot open this window.
    Is the site having problems that anyone knows of??? I was on it earlier today. Thanks in advance

We all seem to be having the same problem. A lot of members are discussing this on this thread too.

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=112766
    Babz

Sewing Room Creations - for hand crafted gift ideas & doll accessories.

It is sad actually that this is the time the site is down. Everyone has the weekend and looking to jump ship over at ebaaaay and ebid isn't looking to good at the moment. Instead the forums is filling up with posts from alot of lost members when in fact it would make sense for there to be an official site down notice posted.

Default yippeee

I still don't know why I could not login, but customer support were great, they responded within 2hrs.
    I still can not login using explorer but I have down loaded firefox and can log in fine.
    I hope anyone else who was also having problems has now been able to log in.

Thread Information