eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help NOt able to sell anything in my store!

Forum Newbie
    All-About justruchi
    View justruchi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Thankyou

Guys to be honest I didn’t think anyone would bother replying to anything I wrote!! I was kind of shocked to see so many Replies!! I was not able to find many of my old posts till I realized that there are options to do this thanks to the form again!!!!

I just want to thank everyone here for their suggestions. I have tried to make the changes as you all have suggested and hope that it makes a difference. raindropsies2 Sorry ... really appreciate you replying again! Shall be more careful and follow stuff up!

I have been told by many of you that 3 days IMHO is far too short, I do see your point of view.. I think maybe I can extend it a bit.

Shall keep you all up to date on what’s happening! Thanks again!! I feel a little bit more confident, a bit brainier and not all alone!!
    sexy babydolls, g-string, Briefs, Thongs, Seamless underwear, camisole sets, adult costumes - http://uk.nine.ebid.net/stores/JustLingerie

From what we can tell...if you expect to sell on ebid you need to bring the buyers. We have no problems what so ever selling on other sites and were hoping that ebid would be a better solution. With so many alternatives out there sellers need to let buyers know they are here and it is business as usual.

It seems to be a very slow process.

Thread Information