Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: Should bids show in the SEARCH results for an item?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

205 91.11%
  • NO

5 2.22%
  • MAYBE

3 1.33%
  • DO NOT CARE

12 5.33%
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: More VISIBILITY for BIDDING activity

View AnnaBee's Feedback (+57)
    All-About AnnaBee
    View AnnaBee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Vote to keep or lose the r's

Quote Originally Posted by redannigoni View Post
    Also like to add about the flashing 'r's - haven't been doing anything very much on here except for trying to get started etc but having looked through peoples listings - these flashing objects drive me mad!!! They divert you away from what you are reading and they are just there!!!
    There is a POLL for or against the flashing r's - you can vote if you would like to. In the website suggestions & glitches section......

Forum Lurker
    View haveit's Feedback (+24)
    All-About haveit
    View haveit's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would like to vote for bids to be shown - where is the box to tick at top of page please someone? And yes get rid of the ruddy flashing R's!!!

View victorfrank's Feedback (+160)
    All-About victorfrank
    View victorfrank's Listings
    Forum Posts

Certainly the majority are in favour of showing bids clearly. It will be interesting to see how it develops.

144....really getting close now to magical 150!

Supposedly they will take it under consideration....maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaBee View Post
    What happens when the vote gets to the magic 150 ?
    Good question.

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowseeker View Post
    Supposedly they will take it under consideration....maybe.
    Does the number of voters have to be 150, or does the number of YES VOTES have to be 150?

Records, VideoDiscs, Tapes, Books, Puzzles, Gifts

I don't know.....as you know they aren't commenting and in a convoluted way pointed at the 150 as the number needed to catch their attention. So I'm starting with just getting 150 votes......I rather assume that isn't going to magically produce action or a response no matter how much we would like that to happen.

You know....I really have to repeat here.....all this effort is not for me. I really could give a darn. I am doing this to try and get a message to the people who run this site that there is a big issue here holding you back from the success you deserve. Yes....I do believe it holds me back too, but heck, I can go somewhere else and in fact do sell at multiple sites already. I just see a really lot of wasted potential here and I do firmly believe this could be the site we all need. So I am very sad at the slow response to serious issues that obviously more people then just myself are upeset about.

View AnnaBee's Feedback (+57)
    All-About AnnaBee
    View AnnaBee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowseeker View Post
    I don't know.....as you know they aren't commenting and in a convoluted way pointed at the 150 as the number needed to catch their attention. So I'm starting with just getting 150 votes......I rather assume that isn't going to magically produce action or a response no matter how much we would like that to happen.

You know....I really have to repeat here.....all this effort is not for me. I really could give a darn. I am doing this to try and get a message to the people who run this site that there is a big issue here holding you back from the success you deserve. Yes....I do believe it holds me back too, but heck, I can go somewhere else and in fact do sell at multiple sites already. I just see a really lot of wasted potential here and I do firmly believe this could be the site we all need. So I am very sad at the slow response to serious issues that obviously more people then just myself are upeset about.
    I just realised this thread has been going since MAY....has the Poll been going since May too????????????
    If it takes this long for anyone to take notice of an essential tweak - what chance????

Thread Information