Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Please review my eBid store and give feedback

Default Please review my eBid store and give feedback

Hi,

Last night I managed to get all but 2 of my core products listed in my eBid store, please check them out and give suggestions, I want my initial offerings and experience on eBid to be as professional as possible.

Thanks
    Eric Joseph
    James River Armoury
    San Diego

My eBid Store:

http://us.nine.ebid.net/stores/James-River-Armoury

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

The link for you store is correct but there is a problem with the My items on eBid link--it took me to my listings. That was weird!

Your pictures are clear, descriptions were good. I understood them eventhough I know nothing about armor.

It might help if you would put information on your about Me page.

Others have suggested on the forums that Run until sold is not such a good idea. It makes your items come up at the bottom of the list when a search is done.

Thank you. What would you recomend instead of the "Run until sold" option, I have sold nearly 600 of these on the dark side this year and would like to bring those results to eBid.

Eric
    Eric Joseph
    James River Armoury
    San Diego

My eBid Store:

http://us.nine.ebid.net/stores/James-River-Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by ARMOURERERIC View Post
    Thank you. What would you recomend instead of the "Run until sold" option, I have sold nearly 600 of these on the dark side this year and would like to bring those results to eBid.

Eric
    Hi Eric,

Other than the option "run until sold" you can put your listings on anything from 3 to 90 days and up to 10 automatic reposts - so if it gets to the end of the **days, it will automatically repost the listing with no effort from yourself until its sold.

On same advice that you were given - ie take off the run until... I randomised my listing ends so that they all finish at different times and days. I dont know if this is a good or a bad thing - I havent been selling long, but trial and error should bring you good results eventually

Good luck

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by ARMOURERERIC View Post

Eric
    I read on another thread that if you list for anything less than 11 days and Googlebase might not pick up your products.

Thread Information