eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ESCAPED FROM eB*Y

Forum Lurker
    View cruellady's Feedback (+42)
    All-About cruellady
    View cruellady's Listings
    Forum Posts

Welcome to all - there's getting to be a real buzz around here! :-)

To help migration and client confidence, it's a good idea to hang on to PP, but add Google Checkout to your eBid payment options too - I added it to my site a month ago, and 90% of customers are using it instead of PP. Plus the fees to us are significantly lower, and they don't sit on your money forever - transfers from GC take just 2 working days!
    :: does the happy dance ::
    Cru
    x

Forum Newbie
    All-About justruchi
    View justruchi's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi,

i am still listing in ebay and just found out about this site. I tRied listing one of my products here but nothing really happened. i only got 7 viewings. And my prices were dead low!! Have you had any luck wiht getting your store together?

WOuld love to hear some feedback .

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi justruchi someone im sure will be along to give you a link to open a store and get a sig link,thats what i did ! to get your items seen on google ect, most peps run an auction auctions for 11+ days with auto relist, not run until sold, it helps if you buy some bits on here to get your FB rolling, ie packaging, people are selling here but your not gonna retire soon! i my self am here for the long haul and wont stop listing cause i aint had a sale for a while, ebid is in the process of building up buyers and sellers and its working! lots of peps are selling well, get a good ME page together and get listing ! good luck
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Forum Lurker
    View witchbroom's Feedback (+3379)
    All-About witchbroom
    View witchbroom's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi justruchi
    I am also a newbie seller here and have listed large volumes of items over the bank holiday weekend,,,put a lot on list till sold and quite a lot on 11+ with autorepost
    Sales are very slow yet but am getting lots of hits.
    I am also putting a flyer in with all my ebay parcels basically saying,,,,,,,come to ebid cos I sell cheaper there as there are no listing fees and am also offering a buy four get one free on here,which I dont offer on ebay.

I am going to keep perservering on here because I truly think its the way forward,,and business will build
    Agree with sidthelamp too,,,buy a few little bits,,,I have been buying my card embellishments on here at a much reduced price than I was on ebay and its getting my feedback up

Keep at it,,,if enough of us leave ebay and bring our buyers here it will be a fab site

Debra xx

Forum Newbie
    View bikerjoe222's Feedback (+7)
    All-About bikerjoe222
    View bikerjoe222's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi every one have just joined ebid tonight after realising how much ebay are ripping me off. I used to just sell bits and bobs to buy new bits and bobs for the kids, but I finally did some mathes and saw after all the fees I wasn't even breaking even! I was feeling very angry, but after reading all the posts here I am looking forward to buying and selling on ebid. I have also written to watchdog as recommended by others so hopefully they will bring the new fee system to more ebayers attention.
    Good luck everyone

View Golde's Feedback (+16)
    All-About Golde
    View Golde's Listings
    Forum Posts

It is slow at the moment but there is absolutely NO DOUBT that this site is going to take off when Ebays new(est!) fee's come in Sept!
    Personally for me, just being able to say Goodbye forever to PickpocketPAL is a bloody great feeling! Hooray!! Good luck everyone : )

to all the new eBid members, I to have come over from feepay, I think it is the best move I have ever made.

Don't forget to tell everyone about eBid, I still sell a few items on feepay and I put flyers in every package I send out telling people to come over to eBid, I also have bought customers over by emailing them.

Once again welcome all
    My CD and DVD listings. Mobile and mp3 accessories
    http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

Forum Newbie
    All-About flaminghotdeals4u
    View flaminghotdeals4u's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am also on my way out of feebay I have 6000 feedback 98% 4.5 DSR on feebay but it is sad to start all over. How are all your sales?? And how can we all join together to get the buyers to ebid????

Forum Newbie
    All-About flaminghotdeals4u
    View flaminghotdeals4u's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry that is a 99.8% feedback :-)

Wow! I'm so happy to see others from ebay here too I only joined ebay recently and was shocked when the prices shot up. Ebid is brilliant

Good luck to everyone. Hope we all do well on Ebid!

Thread Information