Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ESCAPED FROM eB*Y

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

i think if you fill in" for the countries you want to post to and add a shipping price its seen in that country or countries
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dress4Success4Less View Post
    ..... Oh, I know what I wanted to ask, can I sell to other countries? Can I just list them on the us site and other countries can view them too?.......
    If you tick the box of every country you are willing to send to,they will automatically show in those countries.Any you don't tick will not see them.

Name:  other countries.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  31.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dress4Success4Less View Post
    ooooooh good idea! That's what I'll do. Can you copy the template also? or just the wording? I'm not very good at html and that. I still have things listed on the other site with my second account. But I'm very optomistic about this site. They seem so friendly. What type of items do you sell? Oh, I know what I wanted to ask, can I sell to other countries? Can I just list them on the us site and other countries can view them too? I tried to find the answer but I think I have reading overload right now. LOL.
    You can copy the whole thing if you go into the edit item on the listing and change the view to html then just coppy it all, paste to your new listing then change what you need to. I sell dolls house miniatures by the way ;o) Mandy x

hi, I've uploaded my pics from my documents to my gallery without any problems

As for auctiva / turbolister
    fill in the details there and copy paste over, if you find that easier
    lets face that site should give something back

as for filling in keep your selling form with the longest letters showing (no good remembering off top of head) not the HTML or the shortest other option.
    once listing complete in Activa etc, look at finished product and copy straight from that, don't try and use the HTML on it, it gives loads of gobblegooky stuff that doesn't register

good luck here.

I have a new banner showing, go on click the pic take a look, you know you want to.
    And I've finally listed more things!!!

New Stores
    Click to see Akitas Books and all Things Readable

Akita's for Allsorts
    open for business

I have the same ID on the other site, please feel free to check out my feedback there.

UK Auction Help - Fair Trader Scheme

Click here to join or upgrade

Woohoo a whole slew of former eBayers! I'm right with you. Well, I'm in the process of being fully "former". Hopefully with us sellers jumping ship, our customers will follow. I look forward to all of us doing very well here at eBid. Ya'll will be in my prayers for an over-abundance of old and new buyers that will put you're former eBay business to shame!

Mighty endeavors, one and all,
    - Sabrina

hi Sabrina, once you get yourself sorted, add a link to your sig so people can find your things easier.

everyone so friendly here
    no back biting
    good luck in the move

I have a new banner showing, go on click the pic take a look, you know you want to.
    And I've finally listed more things!!!

New Stores
    Click to see Akitas Books and all Things Readable

Akita's for Allsorts
    open for business

I have the same ID on the other site, please feel free to check out my feedback there.

UK Auction Help - Fair Trader Scheme

Click here to join or upgrade

Smile

Hi! I am escaping too but it will take awhile. I need to build this site first. I think we will see a lot of escaping this direction. However, photo upload needs to be a little easier. I can't quite figure it out. I tried the bulk upload and it is OK but I can't figure out how to solve the photo upload. I used the Turbo lister on the old site which was an easy insert from my hard drive. Having to load the photos individually and then add individually to the listing takes time. I never used the Auctiva.

Well, happy learning with me.

FYI, My ID and store name for this site is the same as my store name for the old site.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyesontour View Post
    Hi! I am escaping too but it will take awhile. I need to build this site first. I think we will see a lot of escaping this direction. However, photo upload needs to be a little easier. I can't quite figure it out. I tried the bulk upload and it is OK but I can't figure out how to solve the photo upload. I used the Turbo lister on the old site which was an easy insert from my hard drive. Having to load the photos individually and then add individually to the listing takes time. I never used the Auctiva.

Well, happy learning with me.

FYI, My ID and store name for this site is the same as my store name for the old site.
    Don't know if this helps or not, but I have started using photobucket for all my photos, they tend to load a lot quicker than loading them from my PC to my gallery and then to my listings.

Like I say don't know if this is any use but just giving my input based on my recent change on how I list.

I list online, then I use the eBid export listings function to upload to Excel. It works as a sort of a Turbo-lister in reverse. Once the listings are saved in Excel, they are automatically in the format required by eBid to bulk upload again if you need to. You can also bulk edit this way.

You need to save the excel file as .txt

I still would love a Turbo lister type thing though.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Dress4Success4Less
    View Dress4Success4Less's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking Thanks!

Thanks all with the help! My ID on the other site is a little different due to the fact that you can have a max of 18 characters on ebid. That's awesome news that I can cut and paste from auctiva. I was on the other message boards last night and eBid was mentioned a zillion times! Today I'll spend most of the day emailing all my buyers with the web address. Doll houses! That's awesome, I bet you have alot of repeat buyers. I sell men's designer clothing. I didn't notice alot of items for suits etc. Maybe I'll start a trend. I think it's important to sell to other countries. Some of my best customers are outside the US. I wish everyone who "jumped" the best of luck. And a huge thank you to the people who are welcoming us. What a difference!!

Thread Information