My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Randomly inquire with ebay sellers and mention ebid

Default Randomly inquire with ebay sellers and mention ebid

I have said it before and will post it again and again and AGAIN... everyone selling on this website needs to start emailing all their old customers from *over there* and even going through the auction, you can ask the seller a question - you need to just randomly go through and notify everyone about ebid - ebay cant stop this - EVERYONE SHOULD inquire with say 50 sellers a day and send them emails about ebid, cheaper rates, better websites etc...
    if we all do this and keep it up the word will get around... people i.e. sellers and buyers are SICK AND TIRED OF EBAYS ARROGANCE AND DISREGARD FOR THEIR SELLERS...
    we need to get them OVER HERE....

GET TO IT PLEASE.... MAKE IT A HOBBY OR AN EXPRESSION OF YOUR DISPLEASURE TO TAKE, WHAT, 30 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME A DAY TO CUT A PASTE A MESSAGE ABOUT EBAY TO THE SELLERS??

I wish I had the time to search for an email 50 people a day! LOL

And we have not ALL stopped using *bay!

PS: did you know that every time you use the whole *bay name, it will appear on Google??
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAdvocate View Post
    I have said it before and will post it again and again and AGAIN... everyone selling on this website needs to start emailing all their old customers from *over there* and even going through the auction, you can ask the seller a question - you need to just randomly go through and notify everyone about ebid - ebay cant stop this - EVERYONE SHOULD inquire with say 50 sellers a day and send them emails about ebid, cheaper rates, better websites etc...
    if we all do this and keep it up the word will get around... people i.e. sellers and buyers are SICK AND TIRED OF EBAYS ARROGANCE AND DISREGARD FOR THEIR SELLERS...
    we need to get them OVER HERE....

GET TO IT PLEASE.... MAKE IT A HOBBY OR AN EXPRESSION OF YOUR DISPLEASURE TO TAKE, WHAT, 30 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME A DAY TO CUT A PASTE A MESSAGE ABOUT EBAY TO THE SELLERS??
    I think you'll find randomly promoting ebid through 'ask seller a question' is totally against ebay's rules on what you can use ASQ for.

I also think that would also be against your ISP user agreement as it's spamming - so is repeatedly adding similar posts to this forum

Thread Information