My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Google Problem?

Question Google Problem?

I just typed in a few my auctions/bin's and nothing is coming up in google. Is there something wrong? It worked the other day and now it's not? Is this probably why I haven't had any views on my listings? Thanks

Click on the link below to join eBid.net as it's FREE and who pays perks for you to shop!!

eBid Buddies

Visit my eBid store for more auctions!

2 Find the Best Deals Online

Quote Originally Posted by queenofdeals73 View Post
    I just typed in a few my auctions/bin's and nothing is coming up in google. Is there something wrong? It worked the other day and now it's not? Is this probably why I haven't had any views on my listings? Thanks

The ones you are entering into google base, are they new listings? do the have a fixed price & do they have / did have at least 7 days on them?

3 are Run until Sold, 1 is 7 days and 1 is 9 days and 1 is 4 days & a couple auctions.

Click on the link below to join eBid.net as it's FREE and who pays perks for you to shop!!

eBid Buddies

The 4 day one, and the auctions will not appear on google base as they do not qualify. But the others should.

I knew that LOL But they're auctions with BIN so they should, no?

eBid Buddies

Quote Originally Posted by queenofdeals73 View Post
    I knew that LOL But they're auctions with BIN so they should, no?
    Sorry, I thought you were meaning just auctions.

I was also trying (but failed) to give you some of the possible reasons as to why they were not there.

Also have you had to recently put them onto eBid again, or had to re-list them? If so this couild be a reason as they are only uploaded to google on the 3/8/13/18/23/28th of each month.

Talking

No problem!

I'm a newbie but computer savy (for the most part) lol I too came over from eBay to here & I'm glad I did

That's good to know about the uploading on certain dates, thanks! That's something I didn't know. As they say, we learn something everyday.

eBid Buddies

Thread Information