Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: non paying ebidder

Forum Newbie
    All-About felloffthetruck
    View felloffthetruck's Listings
    Forum Posts

eBid needs the immediate payment option for buy it now's like eBay has.

This way they can not buy without paying first.
    Last edited by felloffthetruck; 2nd June 2008 at 03:22 PM.

I also have had a few non-paying ebidders after giving them fair warnings and more than 3 sometimes. I will give them a negative rating which results in them being removed by ebid staff. This is a great web auction site. Keep posting and you'll have more sales.

crazymama.
    See all the items up for sale this week at Crazymama's

http://us.ebid.net/stores/crazymamas

Actually ebid does have a buy it now feature.

check it out.

says crazymama.
    See all the items up for sale this week at Crazymama's

http://us.ebid.net/stores/crazymamas

Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    eBid needs the immediate payment option for buy it now's like eBay has.

This way they can buy without paying first.

Why make eBid like ebay.

If you like ebay so much then stick with them. You need to remember that ebay offer ONE payment method for immediate payments, on eBid there are at least 3 methods that could be used, but I feel that if the buyer wants immediate payment, then this would put me off as I do not always have money in the account to pay for them and as I get paid weekly, then this function would be a waste of time for me. If I see an item that I want, I should be able to pay by anymethod that I want as long as the seller has the options to make me paying for it as easy as possible for me the buyer. Sellers should not (nor the site) dictate what I must do to pay for an item, if I as a buyer pay for the item in a reasonable time (within a week) then that should be good enough for the seller, if this is not good enough, then thats tough. After all, if I was to pay with paypal for instant payments, the seller would still not get their money any quicker than cheque/postal orders as paypal take the biscuit when it comes to withdrawing money to your own bank account, futher more, would sellers not prefer bacs / cheque / postal orders as they will then get 100% of the amount, where as paypal, pppay & google will charge you as a seller a fee.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee, this is eBid not ebay, and there are a lot more options than paypal. The only reason IMO that people (including me) offer paypal is because this is the only method that a lot of people have heard about, all because ebay force it down everyones throat on a daily basis, this site has learnt that forcing a payment method does not work, eBid tried & failed when the first started and only allowed pppay.

Forum Newbie
    Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View albe's Feedback (+12)
    All-About albe
    View albe's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default back on track

i finally left him neg feed back gonna contact ebid let them know whats happend
    football and fishing

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...arch&type=user

please vew all my items

Forum Newbie
    All-About felloffthetruck
    View felloffthetruck's Listings
    Forum Posts

raindropsies, I realize this is eBid (No Sales) and not eBay (Sales) and was only suggesting an immediate payment option would be nice here.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by felloffthetruck View Post
    raindropsies, I realize this is eBid (No Sales) and not eBay (Sales) and was only suggesting an immediate payment option would be nice here.
    It is an option here already. many of my ebid sales are bought and paid for straight away, and when i buy i pay straight away too. I can't comment on feebay as i don't list there - i prefer to list on ebid where i get SALES

Thread Information