My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Wish me luck

Smile Wish me luck

I am up bright and early to do a car boot sale today in Denham, Uxbridge and I am hoping for a successful day.
    I am armed with my Ebid business cards so expect lots of new buyers to be heading this way after I have given them an earful promoting the site.

I hope the rain stays away though....wish me luck
    Ebid Charity Challenge £250 in aid of Cancer Research UK. Come and look at my stores for bargain auctions:

Ebid Charity Challenge = £21.12/£250

View Z1966's Feedback (+5976)
    All-About Z1966
    View Z1966's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good luck Angie,hope you have a good day...Probably gone by now....My brother is over the Denham bootsale today,i'll ask him latter if he see anyone wearing the Ebid t-shirt(mines on its way)....

Thanks Z1966 had a great time at the boot sale. Made £160 profit so can't complain and came home with a near to empty boot so very pleased. I'm too exhausted to empty the car today though so will leave that until tomorrow.
    I also managed to give out loads of Ebid business cards and had a great time telling everyone about it so fingers crossed my car boot marketing will drive a bit more traffic to Ebid.
    Unfortunately my Ebid t-shirt didn't arrive in time so your brother wouldn't have spotted me other than my cards. Will definitely wear it to my next sale once it arrives though.
    Ebid Charity Challenge £250 in aid of Cancer Research UK. Come and look at my stores for bargain auctions:

I am doing another Denham car boot sale in the morning and my t-shirt has arrived so I will be looking the part

Thread Information