Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 64 of 136 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Ebay Finally Shot Itself In the Foot?

Welcome evingartrading and bidnwin. I wish you lots of sales here on Ebid. Don't forget to make use of your feebay database and tell your customers you are selling over here now. More and more buyers are signing up regularly. It is even easier to spread the word now that feebay are upsetting so many people.
    Ebid Charity Challenge £250 in aid of Cancer Research UK. Come and look at my stores for bargain auctions:

Ebid Charity Challenge = £21.12/£250

Yep bidnwin I'm still there as well as here, also had a couple of sales on artbyus this morning I keep telling all my eBay groups to come and join us, they were all moaning about the DSR's and best match this morning, but don't seem prepared to do anything positive like leaving the place.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

hi blacksauce...im in the same situation as you...i had built up a reputation on ebay...regular and lovely loyal buyers over the years...some becoming good friends....and now im starting from scratch too...and i must admit its a bit scary...im fortunate that i dont rely on my sales as an income, however the cash i did make made a lot of difference,as it was mainly used to make things better here for my eldest son, whom has disabilities....a wheelchair...things to stimulate him ect ect..and it was nice to have a bit of extra cash, to use when we went out as a family...so we shall miss that for a while until things get going here on ebid...
    i have sent out lots of emails to ebay customers, giving them the link to ebid,and explaining why iv moved...and have had a good few positive responses...i hope past customers follow me here, but i realise not everyone will...i think a lot of people just dont like change!..
    LIKE you i understand i need to build up my reputation on here,and gain peoples confidence...
    i wish you well,and hope that all newbies on here whom have moved over from ebay,are sucsessful, and find it stress free..unlike we were at ebay.
    love and light julie.x

http://uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/account.cgi?mo=account-pending

View Opis's Feedback (+664)
    All-About Opis
    View Opis's Listings
    Forum Posts

How badly are people going to let feebay treat them before they finally leave??

i think a lot of people just dont like change!..
    Very true ancientwisdom,
    Though they may not have the choice to stay or move eventually - feebay want the little sellers out, and who knows what they'll do next!

Btw hello & welcome to everyone who's joined ebid in the past few days!

I wish I knew the proper facts and figures about how ebid is getting bigger and better, so we could share them with people too nervous to come over here and 'see the light'

Can anyone help?

Pontefract, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View astro941's Feedback (+27)
    All-About astro941
    View astro941's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by nibubble View Post
    How badly are people going to let feebay treat them before they finally leave??

Very true ancientwisdom,
    Though they may not have the choice to stay or move eventually - feebay want the little sellers out, and who knows what they'll do next!

Btw hello & welcome to everyone who's joined ebid in the past few days!

I wish I knew the proper facts and figures about how ebid is getting bigger and better, so we could share them with people too nervous to come over here and 'see the light'

Can anyone help?
    Hi, If you take a look at the link http://www.buildaskill.com/blog/cate...ctions-stores/
    remember to scroll down below the ads and QXL and you will find some info regarding traffic and some recent info regarding Ebid.net.

Regards

Les Smith
    Last edited by astro941; 24th May 2008 at 11:57 AM. Reason: typo

iv just been reading through the groups on ebay, regarding the feedback...people talking about moving over here,and strike action ect...i think its true that people are afraid of change as a good many whom are complaing are still trading.jx

View RockyWolf's Feedback (+1)
    All-About RockyWolf
    View RockyWolf's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ancientwisdom View Post
    iv just been reading through the groups on ebay, regarding the feedback...people talking about moving over here,and strike action ect...i think its true that people are afraid of change as a good many whom are complaing are still trading.jx
    Hi there I have spent most of this morning emailing and talking to my old customer base pointing them over this way and have found the same they are just sitting there hoping it going to get better... oh well the more that can see eBid the better some of them still haven't heard about eBid until to day.. keep up the good work though ancientwisdom.

Daithi
    " No Longer a slave to eBay's greed"

Forum Newbie
    All-About mebmoney
    View mebmoney's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink Absolutely!

I have been dealing with Ebay for years and its only been recently that I have had problems. Without being really specific, Ebay should get their stuff together. It seems to me between PayPal and Ebay, the right hand doesn't know what the left one is doing. They have become too big! (It should happen to all of us!)

The worst thing that happened was when eBay bought Paypal, and then became way too big for its boots by banning all other electronic payment methods.

Not only does the eBay management have no idea how to run the auction/selling side of it's operation, now that it's had its claws in to Paypal for a while now, it's managed to screw up the payment side as well.

eBay is now becoming a severe case of abandon hope all ye who enter here

Thread Information