Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Second-Life - Promote eBid for peanuts!

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well Simon, LOL, you slipped in while I was typing mine up. If you had been a little faster my fingers would have had a rest.

Have been a little slow but will see you in world after while.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View kait's Feedback (+70)
    All-About kait
    View kait's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi simon,

i was just wondering if there would be a way for those with ads in the mall to be able to find out how many clicks their ad has had ? or is there an unlimited amount of notecards in the ad? just a thought as then we would know how popular the ads are and therefore be able to adjust at a later date for better impact etc...

keep up the good work, cant wait for the offical opening PARTY, have the party hat and clobber sorted as well as the noise sticks lol

View rupert691's Feedback (+2286)
    All-About rupert691
    View rupert691's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kait View Post
    hi simon,

i was just wondering if there would be a way for those with ads in the mall to be able to find out how many clicks their ad has had ? or is there an unlimited amount of notecards in the ad? just a thought as then we would know how popular the ads are and therefore be able to adjust at a later date for better impact etc...

keep up the good work, cant wait for the offical opening PARTY, have the party hat and clobber sorted as well as the noise sticks lol
    Hi Kait,

An interesting idea, yes. I haven't seen any srcipts to do that so far, but will have a look around when I get a chance. One thing is that we are all testing the Notecards from the ads regularly anyway to ensure they work, so that would give a false reading, but I'll see what I can find out. Yes, there's a completely unlimited amount of notecards. They will never run out, but some scripts 'sense' when a particular avatar has had the card about 30 times, and ceases to deliver them to that avatar.

The Mall 'Greeter' emails me a report each night with statistics for who's visitied the Mall, and how many are new and so on.

Nice one! on the things for the opening! Will keep you updated.

Be nice to have a few more ads in there first LOL. But they are selling steadily.

Big thank you to those who have supported the project so far!

All the best, Simon. (Just off to back something in-world up, so apologies if I'm distant LOL).
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

'Rupert's Books' for Unusual used books!

View kait's Feedback (+70)
    All-About kait
    View kait's Listings
    Forum Posts

simon,

i will check but i think i found a click counter over in a freebiee section, and i may even have taken the box it was in. will check it out later tonight and IM you.

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kait View Post
    simon,

i will check but i think i found a click counter over in a freebiee section, and i may even have taken the box it was in. will check it out later tonight and IM you.
    Hi Kait,

Thanks for that. Great stuff!

I'm hoping to get on SL a little later, but will probably be a very quick visit to upload some more ads, and check the land status.

Anyway many thanks for that!

All the best for now,

Simon.
    Promote your eBid Sales with us on 'Second-Life'. If you'd like to join the SL eBid Group, please PM me for an Invite to help Promote your eBid Store/Listings!

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey the MALLS looking good now its filling up with ads and everyones busy promoting it!

You GUYS who DONT have the time for Second life Need to read this.........

YOU DONT NEED A SECOND LIFE ACCOUNT to Advertise in the Mall Just contact one of the Four choosen ones! Lottie, Zarin (Lovetosell) Rupert or Ropegg

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post
    Hey the MALLS looking good now its filling up with ads and everyones busy promoting it!

YOU DONT NEED A SECOND LIFE ACCOUNT to Advertise in the Mall Just contact one of the Four choosen ones! Lottie, Zarin (Lovetosell) Rupert or Ropegg
    Hi Nosty,

I hope you are feeling better and thanks for the support as they can either do a eBid search for Second Life or look in Plug Your Auctions thread.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rednosty View Post

Hi Nosty!

Yes, many thanks for that! Much appreciated, - yes that's a very good point about not needing an SL account!

Am sorting more adverts out as I write this! LOL. So keep your eyes open for the new ones going in very soon! Probably heading towards a third full now I should think!

all the best, Simon.

All-About rupert691
    Forum Posts

Hi everyone!

Just a quick update to thank everyone so far for their support for the Project and the adverts.

As I've been putting the Advert Panels up, I've been selecting 'Show in Search' Option too. A quick search for 'eBid' on SL search, shows the Manderley Mall Showing up and several of the Advert Panels are showing on the Manderley page, so this shold help things a lot.

Please note that Lindens Search is quite slow to update, and some panels may take a while before they show on the search. This applies ONLY to the search within SL. The panels are all up and running, and as the Search picks them up and indexes them, more and more will be seen on the search option too, so this is a nice bonus!

All the best for now, Simon.

"The SL Project is not linked to eBid Ltd. in anyway. It is run and funded independently from eBid Ltd., and is a venture undertaken by, and on behalf of members of the eBid Community."

Forum Lurker
    View lottie2005's Feedback (+177)
    All-About lottie2005
    View lottie2005's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi All,
    Sorry long time no post so apologies to all.
    The Mall is looking great and the ads look fantastic.Well done to Ig,Zarin and Cepas.
    Lindens are at present implementing a new version so should mean less crashes,glitches etc.They have apparently being doing so since yesterday and will continue today.
    The Mall house and garden is still open to Ebidders after remodelling so feel free to fly in.I have three new pets so be prepared to be suprised,especially at one of them.
    Kind regards to you all,
    Michaela.

Thread Information