eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Were are buyers visiting from?

Forum Newbie
    View HockeyBiz's Feedback (+3)
    All-About HockeyBiz
    View HockeyBiz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Were are buyers visiting from?

Is there a way to see which Countries buyers/shoppers are visiting Ebid from? Does Ebid publish a report? I've a store on Ebid and I would mainly be selling into Canada and some in the U.S. I'm getting very few hits compared to when I listed on Ebay. Offers would be great but I'm mainly looking at traffic at this point.

I know Ebid is new and I have to promote the site, but I'm dissapointed at the few views I've had. Having said that, I paid for a Seller+ and plan to stick around for quite awhile.

Expecting the current ebay traffic levels here at the moment is unrealistic, but it is growing day by day, certainly as more and more leave to join here and hopefully are emailing their previous customers and telling them about the place. Remember they are your customers, not Greedbays, after all they are only a venue or so they keep saying !!

Promote your listings in blogs, Squidoo lenses Facebook, Myspace etc etc. The more people keep seeing the name of alternative sites popping up the more they will start to realise that eBay is not the be all and end all.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information