My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I am new -- My Impression

Default I am new -- My Impression

I have been a member here since yesterday. So far I have only one Auction running -- but that was pretty much just to see what the process is like. So far so good. I think everything is pretty straight forward and easy to use. I like the site layout too. Pretty snazzy.

I think I'll be hanging around here for a little while -- so I hope all goes well. But during the meantime, I'll probably be hanging around this forum.

The main point of this thread is just to say well done on the site. Nice.

Smile Hello and Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomWorkshop View Post
    I have been a member here since yesterday. So far I have only one Auction running -- but that was pretty much just to see what the process is like. So far so good. I think everything is pretty straight forward and easy to use. I like the site layout too. Pretty snazzy.

I think I'll be hanging around here for a little while -- so I hope all goes well. But during the meantime, I'll probably be hanging around this forum.

The main point of this thread is just to say well done on the site. Nice.
    Hello and welcome here to Ebid. I am also new as I have been selling on ebay for years and wanted a change.I have several auctions running and plan on opening a store here in the near future. Good Luck and hope you have a Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year.Bring on the sales!!!

Thanks mate -- good luck backatchya

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

Freedom.

Welcome.

I have been around awhile.
    There are a number of posters who give out good tips.
    Have a look at some of the older threads with suggestions to get sales going.
    It is quieter here than greedbay, but then again greedbay have messed with their site so much in the last year that many sellers have had a downturn in sales, move4d on elsewhere.

Buyers are complaining searches have been messed up, they cannot find the items they want.

I hope the buyers over there will get so fed up, they will start looking here for their items.

Best of luck with your sales.
    Merry Christmas Happy New Year.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...-DESIGNER-WEAR

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...ntage-clothing

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...e-Collectibles

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...Vintage-Crafts

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Trina-Kare...tage-Bookstore.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Freedom. Why not update your signature with links to your auctions or shops on ebid? that's a great way to start marketing your items here.

If you check other peoples signatures you'll see that the majority of links are to their ebid shops or to non e commerce sites . I'm pretty sure links to other selling venues aren't allowed. Good luck with your ebid sales, and Merry Christmas

Thumbs up

Hi all.

Another noob here. Love the layout and clearly defined interface.Time will tell if it`s as good as it all looks! I`m sure it will be.

Happy Trading

Peanut

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

and you bought something from me, peanut, which makes you my favourite sort of ebidder!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Nice to meet you & do business madelaine !
    Alhough I`ve had my ebid account for a few months now, a new laptop for Xmas means I can browse as much as I like without "losing" the computer to one of my kids or husband ( this wireless connection thing is great as well!)

Got a few things in my watch list and generally just getting the feel of the place for now.Come the weekend I can sense a shopping spree happening! Got a few interesting items to list myself over the next few weeks and really looking forward to trading to and fro. I`ll need to scoure the forum here first and learn the best ways to present and sell my items. I have some great deals I`m looking forward to selling.

Now I`m off to do some shopping.

Happy Trading everyone!

Peanut

Thread Information