Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fuel Tax Protest

Exclamation Fuel Tax Protest

HEADS UP ! Action Imminent

http://www.transaction-2007.com

Time to show Brown's Bandits where to get off ............

Last edited by hoverstar; 9th December 2007 at 01:37 AM.

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

It started with B'liar, us Brits cant be bothered to protest about anything, the government does it & we let em, shame really but as for the fuel protest be good if it did happen. If I remember correctly we're the highest charged tax payers to pay for fuel. Ah well sit down n start knitting again
    As for Brown he aint gonna last long, I can see him walking the plank or someone protesting he resigns then who we gonna have.

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Found this on that site

DID YOU KNOW THAT - UK Fuel is being squandered to America

This damning news has been brought to my attention by someone working in the petro-chemical industry in the UK who shall remain anonymous.

It is said that Phillips Petroleum in the UK are pumping oil reserves in from the Echo Frisk platform in the North Sea and supplying...wait for it...the USA with OUR fuel. It is also less widely know that the US Forces over here including their families using OUR roads are driving around at discounted fuel by OUR Government to the tune of only 80P per GALLON! Yes, GALLON not LITRE!

Basically we are supplying fuel to the USA that could be better used for our own reserves. The Echo Frisk platform is supplying to Phillips in Teeside and then being shipped across the Atlantic to the USA for them to use.

So there you have it, a Government making a shambolic gesture to its citizens. Whilst its ok to rip us UK citizens off with massive fuel taxation, it is ok for the US services and families to have fuel supplied at only 80p per gallon. I for one am certainly very unhappy at this revelation ! Yet again, Welcome to RIP OFF Britain

"TransAction 2007"
    Working with the "Welsh Independent Hauliers"

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

HI Sparrer , I agree about what is happening and the last time the big machines did do something about it...the taxi drivers in Carlisle did something....did the ordinary car driver ???? NO ...they just moaned ..like right now...may I ask what you are doing ? ...I run 2 cars ...well 1 of them is not running just now ( my attempt to pay fuel less tax ) and I know that this will not affect the fuel price...but if a million cars or more did not run ? do you think that would help...
    the car drivers could turn this around if they got of their backside ...
    car sharing and little things like not running to the shops would work wonders...not over night ... but I do not think it would take long...
    Papa.

Forum Saint
    All-About papagran40
    Forum Posts

Hello again , if you are right about the oil abd the US forces /families ... ask your MP to raise the question in the House..get it out in thwe open so the public can see what is happing...oh and this can not be Gordon Browns Fault...he has just started...

Quote Originally Posted by papagran40 View Post
    HI Sparrer , I agree about what is happening and the last time the big machines did do something about it...the taxi drivers in Carlisle did something....did the ordinary car driver ???? NO ...they just moaned ..like right now...may I ask what you are doing ? ...I run 2 cars ...well 1 of them is not running just now ( my attempt to pay fuel less tax ) and I know that this will not affect the fuel price...but if a million cars or more did not run ? do you think that would help...
    the car drivers could turn this around if they got of their backside ...
    car sharing and little things like not running to the shops would work wonders...not over night ... but I do not think it would take long...
    Papa.
    You obviously have never used British Public Transport...
    The reason they got us well under their thumb is also because the British public transport are a pile of S***. They know we have no choice than using our cars to go to work (except in London) as there are no more extra trains or busses to do the job and more and more people are needing to move. I walk to the local shops, but cannot walk 14 miles everyday to go to work and if I have to take one of the busses or trains it will take me double the time to get to work. So what choice do I have? I would love to sit at home and be paid what I earn from working but it is not likely to happen. So yes, I have no choice and I am using my car, like probably millions of others. Then on top of it they have the guts to tell us to be more green! Give us a lot more trains, more busses, so we have a real choice.
    Last edited by cpeuf1; 9th December 2007 at 11:06 AM.
    Caroline

Just click on the following link to see my auctions.
    http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/main.c...er&go=%A0Go%A0

The revenue raised from fuel taxation forms part of the overall budget, for spending on NHS pensions etc to remain at preent levels the money lost from cheaper fuel taxes would have to be raised on something else, VAT at 25% perhaps!!

It is the money that is wasted on drug rehab programs and the like, if they want to kill themselves by using drugs or smoking for that matter then that is their choice, I don't see why other people who need medication should be refused treatment on cost grounds where funds are 'wasted' on those sort of things.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Kingswinford, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View Bearsden06's Feedback (+26)
    All-About Bearsden06
    View Bearsden06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just wish I could pack up the car altogether and use bus pass train pass etc much less problem no speed cameras no parking cameras no camera this no camera that no petrol,tax it was great.Unfortunatly cannot be as the wife need s transport for scooter which will not go on buses , ever tried to get on a train with one its easier getting into a leper colony.
    But why not leave the second car at home for the day cut out the school run etc walk and get fit see how much money you save,save on gym fees which you dont use!!!!

Bearsden06
    Bearsden06
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/secondtime-books Still trying to find that elusive book why not visit us we may just have it.=For other collectables come and see us at http://uk.ebid.net/stores/DudleysCollectables

Forum Lurker
    View MrsMuffy's Feedback (+199)
    All-About MrsMuffy
    View MrsMuffy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well Said Ken, Why should people who are deliberately harming themselves with drugs be given more help than people who are ill for no fault of their own.
    People who need drugs to give them a longer life should be given them freely, People who take drugs (and rob other people to get them) should be left to their own devises and when they are caught, they should be locked up not given silly fines and community service.
    Also there should be an effective drug rehabilitation system in prison and everyone going in, visitors or staff, should be searched or use sniffer dogs so that drugs can not be takeen inside
    Do you need some wicks for your oil lamp or paraffin heater? then Why not visit my Ebid store http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Mouse-Trap

If you are not a member of Ebid,and wish to join please press this linkhttp://uk.ebid.net/buddy/265598

Forum Saint
    All-About papagran40
    Forum Posts

hi , I have used public transport...and agree it is not the best...where I live there are NO TRAINS ...the second car is not used every day...
    I also agree about the use of drugs...why help them..a lot of money is given by the government to people or places that just waste it...
    we all know this should be stopped , but it wont be,,,
    the prisons are a joke ( no I have not been in one )..
    but we are all moaning about fuel prices and not doing much about ...me included...
    we can all think of things thet should be done .. but I can not put it inprint...sorry....

Thread Information