My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How to earn money from referrals - not clearly explained

Default How to earn money from referrals - not clearly explained

I am still unsure how to get money from this: does placing a banner on my site do anything?
    I don't understand how this works..

Have you registered with Clixgalore? If you have and have also registered for the EBid affiliate program via Clix Galore, then login to your Clixgalore account, click on GET BANNER LINKING CODE/DEEP LINKING, choose on the banner type you want from the drop-down menu, Clixgalore will generate the tracking code for you. You then past the html code generated into your website. If people click through your banner, then you get money.

Hope I've managed to explain it clearly. If you still need help I'm sure someone else more knowledgeable will pop by soon.

I did that all yesterday and I understood that sort of thing fully.
    What I don't understand is how do I get money for people joining the website from my own website?
    Does the system know that it's been reached through my site and the same person has then gone and signed up or does it require a written statement that the new member has just come from my website i.e. that they found the link at my site before they joined?

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Affiliates & earning money

This is my understanding of it: If someone signs up to eBid using the affiliate link or banner on your site, something called a cookie tracks the details and relays them to clixgalore, who host the affiliate programme. The system then logs the sign-up to your account. However, you won't get any money until you have reached a certain amount. Currently, I think this is standing at around 44 sign-ups (at 80p per sign up) if you are only promoting eBid on your site. Personally, I prefer the buddy points link, especially with the prospect of this being developed into monetary payments of up to £50 per new Seller+ account registration. That will be very difficult to beat and, in actual fact, could create full or part time jobs for some intrepid salespeople with spare time on their hands. Never mind K***neze, B***erware, O***lame, A**n or any other pyramid type, MLM scheme you prefer, become an eBid recruitment officer instead
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

OK with payment for buddy recruitment it has to be realized that the cost of the new member has to be recouped from the extra profit they will generate for eBid from listing with enhancements or from fees related to sales either as a seller or buyer. Increased economic activity on here has to be sufficient to cover the recruitment cost. If that economic model is incorrect then there would be an outflow of funds from eBid with the attendant problems that would cause.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid referrals & possible future payments

Ken,

Members would only be awarded the bonus for Seller+ account sign ups. Right now, we are allocated buddy points: I think it's 1 for a buyer sign-up, 2 for seller sign up and 5 for seller+
    I believe the bonus is a percentage of the cost of the membership, therefore, if someone signs up for a Seller+ account (at a cost of £99.99) through our buddy links, then eBid are contemplating paying us up to 50% commission ie: approximately £50
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Whilst the £50 promotion is attractive, would not a cheaper sign up cost be more attractive to the newbies?
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Thread Information