Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Thank you G&M very much for offer!

Talking Thank you G&M very much for offer!

Hi Gazza and Mark

Just wanted to say a great big thenk you for letting me have Seller + status for a knock down price of £21.55 - I am extremely pleased. Also I only saw this notice at 10 past midnight so I thought I had missed out big time but it was still there!

Although I know many are very disgruntled as they have recently paid the full amount for this. I was hoping that I would be able to get it some time next year before my debit card expired and i lost my Gold membership.

So Thank you very much

I currently have Gold membership but it no longer appears in the comparison chart - what would be the advantages of Seller+ membership to me?

Donnacha

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donnacha View Post
    I currently have Gold membership but it no longer appears in the comparison chart - what would be the advantages of Seller+ membership to me?

Donnacha
    'Gold' membership is frozen- so you'll get the features you paid for at the time. However you wont have the 'new' things like intergrated google checkout etc.. Look at what seller+ on the comparison chart to see what's new. If you decide to upgrade, your lifetime gold will be taken into account so the upgrade is only £5.00. Is it worth it? For the invoicing and google checkout functionality alone - YES

Quote Originally Posted by donnacha View Post

Donnacha
    Hi Donnacha

I was a gold member - and the list of what you get is here - kindly supplied by Jimbo!!
    http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=93892

Also notice what a recent newsletter for Mark and Gazza says about the Seller + Lifetime account:

Not Upgraded to Seller+ Yet?

Been waiting to upgrade to Seller+ (previously Platinum) status from your current status of Buyer (previously Bronze) or Seller (previously Silver)? Now's your best chance. We are offering 50% off our Lifetime Seller+ account until midnight on Wednesday.
    This means :
    • No More Listing Fees EVER
    • No More Final Value Fees EVER
    • No More Monthly Store Fees EVER
    • No More Reserve Fees EVER
    • No More BuyNow Fees EVER
    • Add Videos to your Auctions FREE
    • Google Checkout For your Auctions FREE
    • Create Up to 5 eBid Stores FREE
    All this for a Maximum of 49.99
    (previous payments will be deducted from this amount)

They subtract all your prevoius payments from £49.99 and you pay the balance - I paid £21.55. note tonights deadline though!

Hope this helps

Thread Information