My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: paying for my item won by paypal

Cool paying for my item won by paypal

please forgive me but Ebid has changed very much since I last purchased an item a couple of years back! The site has vastly improved which is why I decided to buy another item. The seller accepts paypal, but the only link on my ebid is for the ppp one. Should there not be a link for me to pay by paypal or do i have to go into my own paypal account separately?
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by sparkdeco View Post
    please forgive me but Ebid has changed very much since I last purchased an item a couple of years back! The site has vastly improved which is why I decided to buy another item. The seller accepts paypal, but the only link on my ebid is for the ppp one. Should there not be a link for me to pay by paypal or do i have to go into my own paypal account separately?
    thanks in advance
    Hi welcome back,
    if they're a platinum member there should be a paypal link if they accept it, if they're gold or silver no there won't be a link. You can still pay from your own paypal account, or ask them to send you a paypal invoice.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

hi goth, like the spider!
    OK. I haven't received an invoice yet, so will wait for that as i have emailed the seller about this also.

This just what I was looking for! Thanks for the info!
    I seen the P sign and thought the same thing, I won it, i'd just go pay for it but with out knowing thier pay pal addy I'll have to wait for a invoice.

I wish it was a free part that every seller could use and not have to pay for. I think there would be a increase in sales as well as sellers.

update.. I checked my won item and there in the description of what I won was a pay now paypal link!! Super easy!!!
    Last edited by designsbycpe; 26th July 2007 at 04:36 PM.

Thread Information