Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: EBID LISTER - Sent 24hrs ago & still not appearing??

Unhappy EBID LISTER - Sent 24hrs ago & still not appearing??

Hi,
    How long does it take for Ebid Lister items to show? I created some items yesterday & followed the instructions emailing to spreads@ebid.tv and 24 hours later they are still not showing?
    Is this the usual or is it because of the obvious high volume of new listings currently (with all the Ebay migrators)?
    thanks peps

Question Turbo Lister Help!! Lol

Hi can any one out there tell me how to download the turbo lister? I have upgraded to gold membership but cant find out how to down load it *cry*

Also is there a save ad facility in turbo lister?

Thanks in advance to any replies, am currently using page breeze, but when I paste Html code into ebids editor the piccys and images i use are disappearing! both when I preview or save the ad.... my ads are looking very poor at the moment so am hoping I can sort it out before I email all my ebay customers to show off my new shop lol!

Hi
    I’m hoping you can help me with a problem I’m having with ebid lister. You apparently are getting farther along than I am since you have something to upload.
    My problem is that I can’t create the export file to mail to ebid. Can you tell me what version OS (windows 2000, XP, NT), and what version of MS Office. With this information maybe I can at least start moving items here from ebay.
    Thanks.

Talking Can't offer any help with Ebid Lister

Sorry, but I can't really help with your query. I've only just started using it myself so it's all new to me. It's taken 4 days to get 5 items listed so I'm probably not the best person to ask!!!!
    Good Luck.
    If I were you i'd email Ebid (bit don't expect a quick response) or start a new threat with your problem as the title. There are lots of really helpful/knowledgeable people on this forum!!!

OBVIOUSLY, I meant Thread & not Threat!!! Although a threat might get a faster response!!

Five items in four days; I thought I was having trouble. Well there are a few people I can talk to outside of ebid. If I get any useful info or answers I’ll let you know.
    Thanks.

totty,
    Login to your EBid account, then look at the links on the left. There should be a link which says "Bulk Upload". Click on that link and it will open up on a page where you can download Ebid Lister or the Excel Spreadsheet whichever you prefer.

You can also archive your listings in Ebid Lister, but the best way to save them is to export the listings(current listings) into an excel file.

Thread Information