eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kathy369
    Hello Everyone,

Kathy here. I just joined ebid a few days ago. I now have a store set up and I am slowly moving items from the <i>other</i> online auction site.

I am in the US, but I do sell all paper items internationally.

Kathy
    Welcome to eBid kathy369, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Why don't you post a link of your store/auctions in your forum signature, so when you post any threads people may click & have a nosey at what you're selling. It's easy to add a link, just go to 'User CP' at the top left hand corner, then choose 'Edit Signature', copy and then paste your link in there

*waves*

Hi all - am from the other side ;-) Looking fwd to using eBid and chatting in here!

Forum Newbie
    Gloucester, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    View sue15's Feedback (+4)
    All-About sue15
    View sue15's Listings
    Forum Posts

Red face hi im new. sue

[QUOTE=gazza]eBid would like to welcome all new buyers and sellers, say hi, leave a message, tell us where you're from and how you came to be an eBid member. Just click the add reply button above and leave a little message to introduce yourself, where you'e from, how you found eBid, other auction experiences etc..

G[/QUOTe
    hi im new to ebid. just starting out.and just getting used to ebid.so far seems ok. im from gloucester uk

Default New Member to EBID

Hi every one hope to do buissness with some of you in the near future, Just like joining a big Family, So hello
    Bill

Forum Newbie
    View hamsteruk23's Feedback (+9691)
    All-About hamsteruk23
    View hamsteruk23's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Hello All

Hi, Phil from Southport here. Hope this site works out well. I have been selling on eBay for several years but am fed up with the extortionate fees they charge. Keep up the good work everyone.

Forum Newbie
    View hamsteruk23's Feedback (+9691)
    All-About hamsteruk23
    View hamsteruk23's Listings
    Forum Posts

Here is the url of my new Ebid store, I will be listing many postcards in the weeks to come

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/hamsteruk23-old-postcards

been on ebid only a couple of days and am finding it easier to use each day.on here for a similar reason as most people i think!!!!!(dont want to say a certain name)
    Hoping that this site will be fruitful and looking forward to meeting new pps.

Hi,

Joined Ebid today im also registered on Ebay but they're crooked so i'd prefer it here.

Thread Information