Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Quote Originally Posted by 5hirleyb
    Hi
    I joined EBid last week as I find Ebay's charges very high. I have over 10,000 feedbacks on Ebay and do very well. However, I have listed items that I sell regularly but none are selling onEBid. Does anybody look at these auctions?
    Shirley
    Give it time. You've only been on five minutes. You might have to rotate your auctions a bit and put some stuff on that will sell. Maybe there isn't a market for what you are selling.
    Ebay was just as bad. You had your quiet times on there as well. The diference is, that you are not paying for your listing like you did on Ebay. I know there were time when I spent a fortune on listings on Ebay and sold nothing
    PLJ

Store open again
    For Portraits in Pastels, Watercolour and Graphite Pencil.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Sweet-Smel...cess-Art-Store
    For beautiful hand made Greeting Cards
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Card-Shop
    For Collectors Dolls
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Doll-Shop
    Quality Secondhand Books
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Book-Shop
    Fine Jewellery and Costume Jewellery
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Little-Jewellery-Shop

Forum Lurker
    All-About snitch2000
    View snitch2000's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 5hirleyb
    Hi
    I joined EBid last week as I find Ebay's charges very high. I have over 10,000 feedbacks on Ebay and do very well. However, I have listed items that I sell regularly but none are selling onEBid. Does anybody look at these auctions?
    Shirley
    I see you are a power seller over there you must have quite a customer base. I'm sure your past customers would not mind an email suggesting they look here especially as your items are a bit cheaper on this site. If you set up a free eBid shop you could send them the link so they go directly to your items

Sellers generally have to do a bit more of the donkey work here as the site exposure is considerably less than e***y, but then this site isn't a million dollar company.

Good luck.

Default New Member Decorgifts

Hello Everyone!!

We have just joined eBid this week and want to share about us and what the products that we will be selling.

We are located in Southwest Missouri and have been selling on-line for over 6 years. We have some of the finest closeout lot’s and are constantly adding new items such as Victorian prints, framed prints, framed oil paintings, notecards, sachets, mini magnetic calendars, journals, diaries, stationery items, photomats, gift cards, stickers, pocket mirrors, and much, much, more.

Save 50% to 70% on all items and many below cost items. Keep watching daily as we put up more exciting products, and we look forward to doing business with you.

Talking Hello Everyone!!

hi i have just joined eBid yesterday i have tracksuits on sale now take look

i have no feedback but it is the 1st item im selling

Smile

Hi everybody!I've just joined eBid hoping to find it better than e-bay!Anyway I'm looking forward todoing some buying and selling in due course.I'm quite a seasoned buyer with about 90 items bought or sold on the other site.I'm getting on in years and find my computer very useful to save my legs-no car and out of town and interested in reading,dogs,DVD's,art,birds,crafts,gardening amongst other things.

Thumbs up hi welcome to SSbargains

hi we are a new company to ebid based in UK, we offer designer items at incredibly low prices. Established about 2 years ago, we have recently established our power seller status on ebay.co.uk. please feel free to check us out on ebay ss_bargains.
    look out for our very low priced designer clothing to come

View TaraCM's Feedback (+410)
    All-About TaraCM
    View TaraCM's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pman
    hi i have just joined eBid yesterday i have tracksuits on sale now take look

i have no feedback but it is the 1st item im selling

Might be an idea if you answer questions on your listings...

Might get more bids.....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TaraCM
    Might be an idea if you answer questions on your listings...

Might get more bids.....
    hi im sorry but i have had no questions so if u would like to ask me any questions plzz email me on folan.j@merseymail.com sorry if i have not answered any body questions thanks alot

View thisnthatz's Feedback (+31)
    All-About thisnthatz
    View thisnthatz's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi.

Just joined ebid cause like others got fed-up with feebid and their costs. I dropped out from there last year and started to sell my products utilising people who like to walk around houses and post catalogues for an *eze company.

So if you are into aromatherapy or would like to purchase a gift for a friend or a loved one my shop is here. http://uk.ebid.net/stores/NaturalPurity and I promise if items sell then there will be lots of variety up and coming and the shop WILL expand . If there is something you would like and it's not in the shop, give me a shout. I'll always try to help.

Good luck to all the ebidders out there may you be selling or buying.

Cheers
    saleman
    Last edited by saleman; 15th January 2006 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Adding more text

Smile Kayleigh

HI EVERYONE.IM NEW TO EBID AND WOULD LIKE TO START SELLING SHORTLY.SO PLEASE REMEMBER kayleigh1693 THATS MY USER NAME.I WILL TRY AND MAKE YOUR BIDDING AND BUYING AS SAFE AND PLEASSANT AS POSSIBLE.I WILL KEEP INTOUCH BY EMAILS TO LET YOU KNOW WERE YOUR ITEMS BOUGHT ARE AND PAYMENT STATUS.ONCE UP AND RUNNING I WILL ACCEPT ALL TYPES OF PAYMENTS.PLEASE KEEP WATCHING AS I HAD 3 SHOPS AND GET THE INFO ON LOADS AND LOADS OR 100% REAL GOOD BARGAINS.THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND HELLO TO YOU ALL AND NEW COMMERS TOO.

Thread Information