Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: google shopping how-to & ??

Forum Newbie
    All-About Cheapskatestuff
    View Cheapskatestuff's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default google shopping how-to & ??

How do I upload my listings unto google shopping ?
    once I upload my listings from ebay to ebid, do they automatically get posted for sale on ebid ? or do they need to be activated by me ?
    thanks for helping out an ebid newbie !

Lou

Default Re: google shopping how-to & ??

I don't believe Seller+ (or regular sellers who choose the Platinum listing option) need do anything to upload their listings to Google. They will appear if:

1. your items are "Fixed Price" or are on auction with a "BuyNow" option. The price needs to be at least $1;
    2. you either enter the item's ISBN/UPC/EAN/MPN barcode number (if no barcode, then use the word EXEMPT for that field);
    3. if the product has a brand name, then supply that also in the "Brand" field.

Also make sure that each listing has a unique title, photo, and description. Google frowns on duplicate listings, which they regard as spamming and can result in them dropping them.
    Last edited by rocks2dust; 4th June 2020 at 10:07 PM.

Also make sure the box is set to 'yes' for uploading to Google Shopping in your 'My defaults' section on your 'My eBid' page.
    If you have the same items still listed elsewhere then they won't get uploaded as Google won't allow duplicates. You can get around this though by tweaking the titles so they look slightly different.

Forum Newbie
    All-About Cheapskatestuff
    View Cheapskatestuff's Listings
    Forum Posts

In the "My General Defaults" page, the box on the "eBid to Upload my BuyNows to Google Shopping?" is set to "no" and it doesn't let me change it to "yes". Is there something that I'm missing or not doing ?

Not that I know of, I would email support@ebid.net and tell them you can't seem to change it.

Thread Information