eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: upgrade to seller+ lifetime is it worth it ?????

Default Re: upgrade to seller+ lifetime is it worth it ?????

8.5 years later! I just joined ebid today. It says I have 24 hours to choose the £49 lifetime option. I sell maybe 4 items a year on eBay and though I may sell more I'm not going to be a pro seller or stocking items to sell anytime soon. It'll just be me passing on items others might value. Should I still get the lifetime seller account?

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by creativearts.com View Post
    8.5 years later! I just joined ebid today. It says I have 24 hours to choose the £49 lifetime option. I sell maybe 4 items a year on eBay and though I may sell more I'm not going to be a pro seller or stocking items to sell anytime soon. It'll just be me passing on items others might value. Should I still get the lifetime seller account?
    If you are only listing around 4 items per year (rather than listing a lot more but only having a typical sell through rate of 4 items per year) then you may be better off going for a Seller account rather than Seller Plus.

As a Seller account holder you can get most features of Seller Plus on a listing by listing basis by using the Platinum listing type for a 5p listing fee if you wish.

If you later decide that you want to upgrade to Seller Plus Lifetime you should still be able to get the reduced rate, see: https://www.ebid.net/forums/showthre...=1#post1182865

Thanks so much astral276. Again, new here. So I was just thinking I want to upgrade my echo dot and sell my previous one; but I'm surprised that there is none for sale on eBid? Is eBid limited to certain kinds of items? Can you sell used items? I guess I should find some overview or review videos

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

You can list anything you like - as long as it does not fall afoul of eBid's listing rules: https://www.ebid.net/uk/help/selling-on-ebid#faq-29

You can find text (FAQ tab) and video (HTV tab) help at: https://www.ebid.net/uk/help/ (I'm not sure how up to date the video help is).

If you get really desperate you can look at my old eBid help site at: https://web.archive.org/web/20150706...ebidkb.htm#top

Note that the last link is a web archived copy of part of my (now closed) site as it existed in 2015; some stuff may be out of date and some links on the page will not work.

Fab, thanks so much!

Forum Newbie
    View KCAuto's Feedback (+8)
    All-About KCAuto
    View KCAuto's Listings
    Forum Posts

i can't say much as i just got here on ebid last night, but like others i took the lifetime from the start. just one month of the other e-platform store costs me 2x's what it did here for lifetime with all the benefits and none of the micro-management. like all selling on the web, it is a gamble. but you only get out of it what you put in. time money and resources. just looking over the site i like it. only have one listing up so far, but more will come as i become more familiar with ebid. i honestly believe that many more sellers are and will be migrating to other platforms now and in the future.

Thread Information