My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Statistics on Daily eBid Sales

Red face Statistics on Daily eBid Sales

I can see the total dollar amount of listings on eBid, but I can't seem to find any statistics on the daily amount ($$$) sold. Am I missing the information somewhere???? I am curious to see the figures compared to each other. Thanks.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Statistics on Daily eBid Sales

I doubt any statistics like that will be found. I would like to see that also, as well as a break down in what is selling.

The ability to see "SOLD" items in each category would be awesome!! The "value" of an item (especially antiques, vintage and collectibles) is only worth what people are willing to pay. As it is, I have to go to "the other site" to see what people have been willing to pay for a like item to set a fair price before I post here. Just my 2 cents

All-About cvarr
    View cvarr's Listings
    Forum Posts

I would also love to see what things sold for here. I check it out on "the other site too" It is a very useful tool to have.

It use to be easy to check sold items here but then ebid made it more time consuming to search for sold listings. It use to be that when you searched closed listings they would have a green check mark by it if it sold & a red X by it if it didn't sell. Now what you have to do is the following.

1. Search for item you want to research.
    2. After you get search results look to the left & click more search options.
    3. Then tic the search closed box & then click the search button.
    4. Then on those results you have to click on every listing & scroll down the page to see if the item sold or not.

People once again have been asking for them to make it easier to search sold listings again for years now & they have still kept sold listings hidden (more difficult to research) with the exception of the few they show on the home page.

Take a look at the ebid home page you will see the following tabs.

Popular click on it & you will see this Popular Listings - more When your on this tab click more & you see additional items.
    Closing click on it & you will see this Closing Listings - more When your on this tab click more & you see additional items.
    New click on it & you will see this New Listings - more When your on this tab click more & you see additional items.
    Buddy click on it & you will see this Buddy Auctions - more When your on this tab click more & you see additional items.
    Sold click on it & you will see this
    Recently Sold Listings If you notice the sold tab is the only one that does not have a link to see more.

All-About cvarr
    View cvarr's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the path to find the sold listings. It is too much to do though, especially since I would have to click on each listing to see if it sold or not. I dont have that much free time. LOL.... too busy looking for more stuff to sell.

Thread Information