Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: My listing is displaying a giant picture instead of the ISBN and product information

Default My listing is displaying a giant picture instead of the ISBN and product information

This listing is being reposted today, so I was checking it over. I discovered that the original information I entered, for the book titled "The Artful Kitten", had been changed to the information for another book "Cat Fancy".

When I corrected all the information and saved my changes, the PreFilled information was changed. It now contains a GIANT copy of my photo, followed by the normal listing. The listing looks grotesque.

I have no idea what happened to the correct information that I entered. So, I went back and entered the correct ISBN in the description, since eBid is not displaying it. That's the best I can do.

I don't think this is worth opening a ticket, but I hope support will take a look when time permits.

The auction ID is 137256049

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: My listing is displaying a giant picture instead of the ISBN and product informat

Same happened to me yesterday when amending a listing. I called up edit stock photo and ticked the No box to get rid of the oversize picture.

Your/my picture is still there, so don't really need the stock photo IMHO.

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: My listing is displaying a giant picture instead of the ISBN and product informat

Same thing happened to me on this listing yesterday http://uk.ebid.net/for-sale/97800081...-139748523.htm
    I just went back to tick the no box after reading Annie's post and found that it had corrected itself

Yes! I just went back and checked, and it is now displaying the corrected details that I entered.

The mysterious world of computer bugs . . .

Thread Information